[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OFF TOPIC: Kim so pretty at the event with Great at Phuket yesterday.Here's some photos.

GREAT/KIM. Umm.. Will they get a lakorn together in the future??? hahha. They kind of looks good together. :)

C: as tagged And Sasa_pimpasorn's IG
WOW Kim look so pretty here!!! She is just drop dead beautiful!!! Now I know who Kim next pra'ek lol GRATE!!! Hehehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ o m g! Seriously!!!!!! I'm like screaming right now! I can't believe it that this is finally going to be on air!!!!!!!
I'm so HAPPY right now!!!!!!! :D

Um... If this airs on Fri-Sun then that means the sixth sense is almost done then but didn't it just air like last two weeks
ago.That's pretty quick.

------------------
Another one. :D

Kim looks like she's angry at Mark b/c it looks like he's not paying attention to her but instead
he;s enjoying riding the bike.hahahhaha...They so cute!!!

c: as tagged

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yippy!!! looking forward for the t-ser and open Vic. :-D

I kind of wanting it to air on weekday. So it last longer .. Haha.

Ps: Kim and Great look good together.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the photos,it's going to air in two weeks I'm so excited,this Larkon seems its going to a comedy and romantic definitely on my watch list.markim fighting

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark IG: "please vote for us"

10 most huggable boy/girl
http://www.sudsapda....12/Default.aspx
Aw... So sweet. He's telling people to vote for the both of them. :D I will totally vote for them. Last week
I was going to vote but then when they ask for the info at the end,I didn't want to fill it in. I don't mind
putting my name and email part but they also wanted a telephone #. I didn't want to put my # in there
b/c I don't live in Thailand. Sad. I hope the fans in Thailand votes for them both;so,they can be on
the top 10 list. :D they so cute.
^ o m g!!!! SCREAM! They're at the beach or an island!!! When I saw these photos I wanted to scream
so badly but then I was at school.Ha. I don't want people to be staring at me that I'm crazy.haha.

The first thing that came to my mind "Oh,no, Mark kidnapped Kim b/c she confess to him or he found out that
she lie to him about her identity.He got super angry and kidnapped her to the island"Hahahaha..
Another thing that came to my mind "oh man,this is the honeymoon scene after the wedding" Hahaha.
Then the last one " he propose to her and she say "yes". He got super happy." :D

I would have thought they got lost at the island but I don't think that will happen.hahha. Oh well,maybe
in another one then.hahha.

Cute. Kim wrote "Love this scene" Hahah. I bet we;ll love it too. :D

--------------
Another one of them.

c: as tagged

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I saw these pic this morning on instagram and totally woke me up from my sleepyness !! Ahhh so excited!! Mark and Kim will be at the beach
Lol Kimmy loves it when Mark was carrying her so romanticaly cute!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks to all those CUTE & LOVELY pics of Markim!!! They are so adorable!!!! Yepie another good lakorn tat wroth waiting for!!!!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Thanks To These Pics I Voted For Them In Huggable Comp 2012 But I Really Wish The Added Mint Chalida Instead Of Those Newbies

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
New BTS clip.

*Credit: KissKeepInTouch

I cannot wait for this lakorn, Loved MarKim in 3NNT but I was quite disappointed with their story line. I'm hoping this one makes up for it.