[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
OMG! The TSER is So CUTEEEE!!! I'm SOO Excited.. Love the dramatic side of this lakorn.. Can't wait till Kimmy accidently kisses Markieee <3 I love them

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
THANKS GIRL for all da clip from da last pages...MK are too cute so cute very cute!!!

Mark voce sound sexy lol Kimmy voice sound cute & sweet!!! Thanks once agian...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Is that really Kimmy's voice?
Lol I ask the same question because I know how Kim's voice is on TV haha but that is her recorded studio voice. It is far from Kim's real voice. The audio voice was altered obviously.

Anyways, Mark's clip. He talks about PCKK, his relationship with k'Ae, him being one of the top 10 most huggable guys and how some fans were saying he should have been #1 most huggable pa'ek of the year LOL. He mentioned his character is 'ning-ning' like quiet and mature but he's a bit naughty when he meets nang'ek Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcw8lEujbf8&sns=tw&noredirect=1

Meadow

sarNie Adult
That's how Kim's voice really sounds like when she sings. I remember she was singing at the Power 3 concert and her voice sounded like that.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yeah,it's been over since the 5th of Oct. I believe he got 7th place for the guys and Kimberley got 8th place for the ladies.
I thought they would they recruit the 10 hotties to be on Supsada magazine cover, but nothing Lol

---

Anyways, Perd Wic 3
Cr. KissKeepInTouch

Mark cute as always haha :) Prince-charming boy! Lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yeah,I think they will be on the Supsada Magazine. Speaking of it,I wonder when they will start the photo shoot.hah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVg1yvsnnvs&feature=share&list=UUz3UUx6VVgcRusgjn5ysn1g

c: as tagged in the vdo clip.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Is that really Kimmy's voice?
Lol I ask the same question because I know how Kim's voice is on TV haha but that is her recorded studio voice. It is far from Kim's real voice. The audio voice was altered obviously.

Anyways, Mark's clip. He talks about PCKK, his relationship with k'Ae, him being one of the top 10 most huggable guys and how some fans were saying he should have been #1 most huggable pa'ek of the year LOL. He mentioned his character is 'ning-ning' like quiet and mature but he's a bit naughty when he meets nang'ek Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcw8lEujbf8&sns=tw&noredirect=1
That's how Kim's voice really sounds like when she sings. I remember she was singing at the Power 3 concert and her voice sounded like that.
Lol I remember Mark say Kim voice sound like Lula hehehe tat when I watch da teaser2 and to da singing part I suggest it Kim...since I did see some pics far back of them at a studio...

Anyways I think Kim have such a lovely voice with or without audio tune...:D

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
In open Vic 3, they asked for memorable scene. Mark said he has lots of memorable scene. He likes the romantic with Nang ek because they ate close to each other. So he is not shy in love scene with Kim.

Kim said every scene is memorable because they is no easy scene for her. This lakorn, the viewer will get to see her differently from her other lakorn. She is doing lots of thing she hasn't done before. And she probably won't have any chance of doing it ever again in any other lakorn.

I really like the scene with bunny Kim. She is so sexy. When Kim says come-on, come, meow.