[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
MK is so cute!!! Plus their so funny in those pics ^ there...love their chem...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
How many days are left??? It's 4. Hhahah. I can't wait to see this. I can't believe it that it's almost here.
After watching the PW3 yesterday,I'm even more excited now to watch this. ^^
Those photos of Markim are so cute!!! Loving it.

Lol.

c thongentertainment's IG

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh emm gee. Kimmy is damn SExy. Her thighs are the right size for the bunny suit lol Mark looked really horny. HAhahahaha 4 more days <3

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
yes
3 more days left
comeon people help me count down for a gorgeouse mark kim
oh and thanks to the people that have been uploading pictures
i haven't been on here for 3 days and it feels like forever

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sigh* I love Kimberly...

Just 3 more days...I am ready for a light hearted lakorn. Been watching too many depressing dramas.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
*sigh* I love Kimberly...

Just 3 more days...I am ready for a light hearted lakorn. Been watching too many depressing dramas.
Right.. This year I only see like horrors and stuff. This one is the only funny I know that is going to air

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Right.. This year I only see like horrors and stuff. This one is the only funny I know that is going to air
yeah
but it's not gonna be as funny as thye last one because ann said that this one will be like romantic comedy lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah
but it's not gonna be as funny as thye last one because ann said that this one will be like romantic comedy lakorn
i had so many laughs watching the 2 older version the 1st one made me smile cos the fact P'Au/P'Anne is just too cute then came P'Puri/P'Ann Alisha its also cute and funny now this Markim version it will make me faint cos maybe from laughing and goosebumps :dance3: