[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Is mark and kimberly going to go to the sleepover show?
  • Yeah,I;m sure they will be in the sleepover show b/c I remember seeing the poster that was post on ployplus website and Mark FC that was asking for their fans application that wants to be in the show with them but there haven't been any updates yet when they will film that episode.Hopefully,soon though.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
  • Yeah,I;m sure they will be in the sleepover show b/c I remember seeing the poster that was post on ployplus website and Mark FC that was asking for their fans application that wants to be in the show with them but there haven't been any updates yet when they will film that episode.Hopefully,soon though.
oh thats interesting. i dont think i heard of the sleepover show lol but id like to see them on it! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is there anyone working on subbing this lakorn in English?

I want to watch this version, but I want to finish Ann and Au's version first. I wish there were English subs for the original version, 'cause I'd finish it by now. Even though I'm watching it without subs, I'm liking it thus far. Ann is hilarious, and Au's so handsome.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol Kim is so good with comedy. I didn't know what to expect but they're all so funny and gawd Mark and Kim are so cute together...555

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
i saw this on kootee ig is this the sleepover show?
I think so. I just saw it on Mark's IG. lol He said "Khang kuen" ----Night Rest lol so maybe it is sleeping over show. Some fans were saying looking forward to seeing it haha =)

I dont see Kim tho. Maybe she's not going? :(