[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ninja or someone else who can read thai... Cqn you translate this ขอบคุณมากๆคร้า
That means "Thank you very very much ka" :)

A clip of Kim ordering black spagetti with fish and Mark and Gubgib were shocked that she ordered that! Hahah
(Kim's english is perfect too lol)
cr: kimberley home @ pantip.
damn Mark was like "Geez your English is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good" lol you should teach me. hahahahah

--

I love hearing Kim speak English. It sounds so beautiful! :) haha

SonYukView4ever

This fan is sooooooooo cute and lucky. That must be her daughter, who must be a super loyal and die-hard fan of Mark just like us or me. Lol Now, I must go follow them. hahaha :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • o m g, i don't like fishing at all. it's boring. Hah. Off topic,again. but yeah it does look like he likes fishing. SonYukView4ever, did you finish watching episode 2?

SonYukView4ever

• o m g, i don't like fishing at all. it's boring. Hah. Off topic,again. but yeah it does look like he likes fishing. SonYukView4ever, did you finish watching episode 2?
I did. But for some reason ep2 part 6/9 --9/9 wasnt available so I had to stop. Will try again later. How do you like it? I'm still waiting for the bathroom and Kim ordering Black spaghetti scene. LOL

--

anyways, remind me why kim became a maid? isnt still part of her competition thing???

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I did. But for some reason ep2 part 6/9 --9/9 wasnt available so I had to stop. Will try again later. How do you like it? I'm still waiting for the bathroom and Kim ordering Black spaghetti scene. LOL

--

anyways, remind me why kim became a maid? isnt still part of her competition thing???
  • I haven;t watched the first 30-40 minutes yet b/c I got up late to watch it live.haha.So,I only saw the the middle- ending live but so far so good.I';m laughing at every scenes. I think all the actors/actress play their role very well. :) I'll watch the beginning in a bit though.
  • Yeah,she became a maid b/c of that. I guess she couldn't find a career that was good or interesting to write about then when she heard her maid talking about being a maid is hard,and how it felt like to be one. After hearing that she wanted to become a maid and write a story about it for the competition.I believes that's why she wants to be a maid.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
It was so funny when Kim first arrived at the mansion, that male servant wet his hair with the hose and combed his hair with the rake..... that was HILARIOUS.

When Kim accidentally broke one of the dishes, the head servant screamed at her and Mark told her that he was the one that broke the dish. Mark was so sweet to take the blame! Mark and Kim scenes make me smile :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Love episode 2 haha so funny!!! can't wait for more romances , in the shower, kimmy fell on top of mark hah.. This one their chem is definately growing.. Mark and Kim will surely be way better in TRRR

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
One scene I also really like, when they were in the restaurant and Kimmy thought that photographer saw her so she went and hid under the table haha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I love love da coffee part...love da way mark stare at Kim while she drinking her coffe or tea lol...he is so handsome...Kim really remind me of Ann when she played Alin...