[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
Loved ep 2!!! my fave scenes would have to be the shower scene!! she fell on top of him!!!! and also the "black spaghetti with dory fish" scene, omg her english is so perfect!! hahah and mark and gubgib are just like "wtf did she just say??" lol
omg these two have so many scenes when they are like nose to nose!! the chemistry just makes me smile like a little girl :)
I wonder when they are gonna realise that they met that night at the masquerade and he has her shoes???

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • I got up late today again. So,I didn;t get to watch the beginning and middle but i am watching the ending live. :)
  • o m g, Mark is so cute helping Kim out when she doesn't know what to make for GG's friends to eat for GG birthday. Cute.

c: as tagged
  • This was when she got the cream on his face and then he put it on her face too. They play fight putting cream on each other. Afterwards, they wrapped it off. And she didn't get all of them off her face so Mark helped her wrap it off. Awww...

c: as tagged
  • Can't wait to watch the beginning and middle of today episode on yt since i didn't get to watch it live. can't wait for next Friday!!!! :D More cute scenes!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Haha Episode 3 was funny too. Hehe when Kim went back to meet her parents at the restaurant and Mark was there.. MK is starting to like eachother.. So excited for ep 4

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
just finish ep.3. ... So funny. Haven't laugh this much for a long time.

Haha Episode 3 was funny too. Hehe when Kim went back to meet her parents at the restaurant and Mark was there.. MK is starting to like eachother.. So excited for ep 4
I like that scene too. So funny. When Kim got caught by Mark. she lied that she got to work part-time washing dishes there. She lied that she needs lots of money for her very sick paralyze dad, blind mom, and sending her little sister going to school. As she speak, something stuck in her dad's thoat and the mom said something got into her eyes... Haha

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
just finish ep.3. ... So funny. Haven't laugh this much for a long time.

I like that scene too. So funny. When Kim got caught by Mark. she lied that she got to work part-time washing dishes there. She lied that she needs lots of money for her very sick paralyze dad, blind mom, and sending her little sister going to school. As she speak, something stuck in her dad's thoat and the mom said something got into her eyes... Haha
Lol i didn't what she was but knew it was something about her parents. Lol she's such a liar..

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

Oh man, I really love the second picture too. I would sooooooooooooooooooooooo have Kim in the cute braided pigtail! She looks so much cuter and beautiful like that! Anyways, this Premium quality is beautiful quality.

---

Ok, I need to catch up on ep.3.
Spazz later. haha

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna go watch Epi. 3 right now and comment later. This lakorn is getting so good!

Kim is also doing an excellent job acting in a comedic role for the first time. She's very verssatile! Can't wait to see her mean side in Rang Pratana. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Loved ep 2!!! my fave scenes would have to be the shower scene!! she fell on top of him!!!! and also the "black spaghetti with dory fish" scene, omg her english is so perfect!! hahah and mark and gubgib are just like "wtf did she just say??" lol
omg these two have so many scenes when they are like nose to nose!! the chemistry just makes me smile like a little girl :)
I wonder when they are gonna realise that they met that night at the masquerade and he has her shoes???
hello bananacakess really misses oh glad ur enjoying this Markim too :highfive: