[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea some anti-fans hate Mark and Nadech together but Nadech and Mark are pretty close buddies. They don't hang out all the time but when they do, they're full of jokes, dorks and fun. Hence, Nadech always refers to Mark as "Khun Mark" lol Much respect there. =)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Mark and Kimmy liked the pic. Omg there was a reql accidental kiss? OMG
There was one accident kiss (Kim said in one of her interview). Not sure if it's that one. Maybe there is another kiss.. Haha

P'Yee said on MK_family IG that she got a clearer one. But she's too Kreng Jai to post it.

Hehe Kim is the only nang'ek who Mark has kissed twice! Both in 3NNT and this one. WOOT! :dance1:
Come to think of it. Kim is the only Nang'k that Mark really kiss. :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
MK confirmed they have received positive feedback so far.

In the video, Mark said the feedback that they've been getting for this lakorn is VERY GOOD AND EXCELLENT. All the viewers of Thailand love this lakorn and are also anticipating to watch the next episode everyday.

Kim said that viewers have been telling her that her acting changed because she's playing a different funny role for the first time. Kim said to watch the next coming episodes because she guarantees that it'll be the best.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
haha yep even their fanclub (prinfanclub and mkclub) stated that the whole town is watching lol I am curious to find out what the rating may be.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yay! Congrats to Mk, Ann and P'Aew.. Also Yayee for helping to promote. I hope she post up the clear picture! Mark also kissed Mint N. not sure about Chalida..

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I've always loved MK since 3NNT. I thought it was gonna be awkward for them to pair up in 3NNT, but I was wrong -- I unexpectedly liked them together in that lakorn after watching it. The MK ending in that lakorn was very heartfelt.