[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't know today is Ann T's birthday. Happy birthday to Ann T!!!!!!!!!!

Love the cover magazine. Ann, Mark, and Kim are all beautiful and handsome.

What happen to Kim and YaYa? What's the story?
Why are people hating on them?

Anyway, I love them both. They are good actresses and good friends to each other. That's what matters to me.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Guess who Ann is pairing up with for 2013 calendar???
She pairing up with Rome, Aun, and Great!

Star Chat tomorrow. ;)

c: as tagged and banmark@pantip's fb
damn Anne is rocking that yellow outfit! Lol--she seems so freshen up and full of life. She looks pretty young and seems very happy. hahaha Im happy for her; it must be her year with PCKK, Mark and Kim! Haha

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Anne looks hot with Rome. But if Yadech could appear on the calender together for 2013, how come Ken&Anne couldn't? :(

Meadow

sarNie Adult
This article talks about koo-kwans appearing on a morning show, and they also labeled Mark&Kim as one of koo-kwans along with KA & Yadech.

THE POLL เข้าใจความต่างอย่างมีสไตล์

ฟังจากชื่อแล้วคุณผู้อ่านคงพอจะเดากันได้ใช่มั๊ยครับ ว่ารายการนี้เป็นรายการสำรวจความคิดเห็นของผู้คนจากหลากหลายกลุ่มตัวอย่าง ไม่ว่าจะเป็นผู้คนในต่างสาขาอาชีพ ผู้หญิง ผู้ชาย คนวัยทำงาน นักเรียน นักศึกษา หรือแม้กระทั่งเด็กๆ ครับ โดยหัวข้อคำถามนั้น ผมขอรับรองว่าสนุกสนานแน่นอนครับ มีทั้งเรื่องทั่วไปในชีวิตประจำวัน จนถึงเรื่องราวต่างๆที่หยิบยกมาจากละครชื่อดังที่กำลังออนแอร์อยู่ในขณะนี้ ยิ่งไปกว่านั้น ยังมีคำถามที่ถูกถามขึ้นโดยเหล่าซุปตาร์ชื่อดัง เช่น คู่ขวัญยอดฮิตทั้ง 3 คู่อย่างคุณแอน ทองประสม และคุณเคน ธีรเดช วงศ์พัวพันธ์ คุณญาญ่า อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์และคุณ ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ คุณคิมเบอร์ลี่ เทียมศิริ และคุณหมาก ปริญ สุภารัต ครับ นอกจากนั้นยังมีคุณเชอรี่ เข็มอัปสร สิริสุขะ รวมไปถึงนักข่าวชื่อดังอย่างคุณกาละแมร์ พัชรศรี เบญจมาศ และคุณบัญชา ชุมชัยเวทย์ เป็นต้นครับ

พูดมาซะยาวขนาดนี้ ผมก็ต้องขอฝากรายการ THE POLL เข้าใจความต่างอย่างมีสไตล์ ที่จะออกอากาศทุกวันจันทร์ อังคาร และพุธ หลังรายการเรื่องเล่าเช้านี้ (09.05-09.09 น.) โดยเริ่มออกอากาศวันแรกในวันจันทร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายนนี้ ซึ่งเป็นวันเกิดของผมพอดีครับ ยังไงช่วยดูและช่วยเป็นกำลังใจเพื่อเป็นของขวัญวันเกิดให้ผมด้วยนะครับ โดยเทปแรกก็จะเป็นคำถามจาก “เจ้าหญิงแห่งวงการบันเทิง” คุณแอน ทองประสมครับ
อ๊ะ! และสำหรับแฟนๆรายการ The List อัศจรรย์ความรู้ ก็อย่าลืมติดตามได้ในช่วงเวลาใหม่หลังรายการแจ๋ว (10.05-10.08 น.) นะครับ
--

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is quite good, love it
wait for Kim and Mark's future lakorn

Meadow

sarNie Adult
This is the scene that cracked me up so BAD! When he saw how cute Cha-Aim was when she first arrived at the gate, he wet his hair with the water hose and used this rake to comb his hair! LMAO.

Reactions: Dal

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
omg that male maid is hilarious! he's crazy! hahaha

--

Anne&Ken are not in the same calender shoot because theyre not having any lakorns together maybe?? yaya and nadech are inseparable to ch3 lol

--
I am excited for this weekend! more PCKK to laugh off . Lol =P

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This article talks about koo-kwans appearing on a morning show, and they also labeled Mark&Kim as one of koo-kwans along with KA & Yadech.

THE POLL เข้าใจความต่างอย่างมีสไตล์

ฟังจากชื่อแล้วคุณผู้อ่านคงพอจะเดากันได้ใช่มั๊ยครับ ว่ารายการนี้เป็นรายการสำรวจความคิดเห็นของผู้คนจากหลากหลายกลุ่มตัวอย่าง ไม่ว่าจะเป็นผู้คนในต่างสาขาอาชีพ ผู้หญิง ผู้ชาย คนวัยทำงาน นักเรียน นักศึกษา หรือแม้กระทั่งเด็กๆ ครับ โดยหัวข้อคำถามนั้น ผมขอรับรองว่าสนุกสนานแน่นอนครับ มีทั้งเรื่องทั่วไปในชีวิตประจำวัน จนถึงเรื่องราวต่างๆที่หยิบยกมาจากละครชื่อดังที่กำลังออนแอร์อยู่ในขณะนี้ ยิ่งไปกว่านั้น ยังมีคำถามที่ถูกถามขึ้นโดยเหล่าซุปตาร์ชื่อดัง เช่น คู่ขวัญยอดฮิตทั้ง 3 คู่อย่างคุณแอน ทองประสม และคุณเคน ธีรเดช วงศ์พัวพันธ์ คุณญาญ่า อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์และคุณ ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ คุณคิมเบอร์ลี่ เทียมศิริ และคุณหมาก ปริญ สุภารัต ครับ นอกจากนั้นยังมีคุณเชอรี่ เข็มอัปสร สิริสุขะ รวมไปถึงนักข่าวชื่อดังอย่างคุณกาละแมร์ พัชรศรี เบญจมาศ และคุณบัญชา ชุมชัยเวทย์ เป็นต้นครับ

พูดมาซะยาวขนาดนี้ ผมก็ต้องขอฝากรายการ THE POLL เข้าใจความต่างอย่างมีสไตล์ ที่จะออกอากาศทุกวันจันทร์ อังคาร และพุธ หลังรายการเรื่องเล่าเช้านี้ (09.05-09.09 น.) โดยเริ่มออกอากาศวันแรกในวันจันทร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายนนี้ ซึ่งเป็นวันเกิดของผมพอดีครับ ยังไงช่วยดูและช่วยเป็นกำลังใจเพื่อเป็นของขวัญวันเกิดให้ผมด้วยนะครับ โดยเทปแรกก็จะเป็นคำถามจาก “เจ้าหญิงแห่งวงการบันเทิง” คุณแอน ทองประสมครับ
อ๊ะ! และสำหรับแฟนๆรายการ The List อัศจรรย์ความรู้ ก็อย่าลืมติดตามได้ในช่วงเวลาใหม่หลังรายการแจ๋ว (10.05-10.08 น.) นะครับ
--
Now we could call MK kookwan and no ine could stop me or us!!! Go MK!! GO GO

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I know these photos have already been posted up but I just wanted to post these up again b/c these will be the scenes in this week upcoming episodes. ^^ Seems like the beach and resort scenes are coming up in one of these episodes. Time for some love and jealousy.heheh..

c: tvmagazine's fb

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The news people just mentioned PCKK when they saw MK and they also just called MK the new koo-kwan in this video because MK have been in a lot of lakorns together now.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Lol.When Barry was doing push up and Mark went on top of him and did it too then he moves to the other side. haha. I bet Barry was like "WTF" hahah.
  • Is the 2013 calendar already done? That's why they already have the big and small version. Oh man, I can't wait until they release the inside photo to the public. I want to see who is pair up with who other than the ones that are already mentioned. excited. :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
That push up looked kinda awkward and the reporters in the video were like "hey! hey!" lol.