[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Epi8 is really the sweetest episode! I love the jealousy expressed by both Kim and Mark. lol God- I want to see them in a serious slap/revenge drama genre type so bad! Haha Kim is tiny when Mark carry her. So sweet! ^_^

cr. BanMark

After this episode, I am convinced that MK will do really well in drama; revenge and jealousy type of lakorn. I just love the emotions they expresses when they're jealous of each other then later make up. lol =P

Narak mak this scene! :kiss2:

Khun Tum's jealous face. lol =P Hot.

Cha-em's jealous face hehe ^_^

--
and of course, pa'ek rescues nang'ek

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Epi8 is really the sweetest episode! I love the jealousy expressed by both Kim and Mark. lol God- I want to see them in a serious slap/revenge drama genre type so bad! Haha Kim is tiny when Mark carry her. So sweet! ^_^

cr. BanMark

After this episode, I am convinced that MK will do really well in drama; revenge and jealousy type of lakorn. I just love the emotions they expresses when they're jealous of each other then later make up. lol =P

Narak mak this scene! :kiss2:

Khun Tum's jealous face. lol =P Hot.

Cha-em's jealous face hehe ^_^

--
and of course, pa'ek rescues nang'ek
They are so good in their acting. After PCKK fisnish airing on tv, most of the fans go to YT and watch it over and over again. I love all the comments they have for MK. Very happy for them. PCKK are very popular in pantip site. I am new here and I don't know how to use all of this forum yet, just happy to see you all enjoy PCKK.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
They are so good in their acting. After PCKK fisnish airing on tv, most of the fans go to YT and watch it over and over again. I love all the comments they have for MK. Very happy for them. PCKK are very popular in pantip site. I am new here and I don't know how to use all of this forum yet, just happy to see you all enjoy PCKK.
Welcome on broad LoveAnne_T...i happy to know tat PCKK is famous at pintip...

i love MK so much...their so sweet and love their jealous face...Kim look so pretty even when she jealous hahaha...going back for a rewatch hehee

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Welcome Anon!!'
I really enjoy today episode, I watch it again and again. Kim and Mark,they really improve on their acting. I really can feel what they feel. I like many scenes in this episode.
Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Welcome on broad LoveAnne_T...i happy to know tat PCKK is famous at pintip...

i love MK so much...their so sweet and love their jealous face...Kim look so pretty even when she jealous hahaha...going back for a rewatch hehee
I watch it on CiNNtv3 channel, they upload really fast. You have to go to that channel and read all the comments (if you can read Thai).

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Welcome Anon!!'
I really enjoy today episode, I watch it again and again. Kim and Mark,they really improve on their acting. I really can feel what they feel. I like many scenes in this episode.
Can't wait for tomorrow!!!
Thank you. I think a lot of Thai fans also looking forward for tomorrow. Some fans are going crazy because of the scene today :dance1: . The comments I read at pantip site and YT it just so sweet and they call MK as Koo Kwan :)).

Meadow

sarNie Adult
DAMN. I LOVE THIS SCENE! MK look so good crying!!!!!! Kim always make me get teary eyed with her too!!

This couple seem like they'll do really well in a revenge/slap kiss type of lakorn -- so, please arrange that!

BTW, I LOVE AGRESSIVE MARK! <3 Reminds me of an aggresive Ken T. in Sawan Bieng! :)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I love ep 8!!!!!!!!!! It's so goooooooood!!!!!!!!!!

MK are so cute. All those sweet scenes make my heart melts. What a great couple they are. I love everything about this lakorn. I can't wait for tomorrow's ep too.
MK team^^

Meadow

sarNie Adult
PCKK Thai viewers on youtube said that Epi. 8 made them cry when MK were showing how much they loved each other when Kim was crying and Mark protecting her.

They said that it showed them this couple showed how much they loved each other on the screen. So sweet.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I so cried when Tam was heartbroken and kimmy was jelly.. Heart beated so fast! I also hope MK can be in slap/kiss.. Excited! Welcome Aon .. An Ann fan as well <3

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
loving the scrren shots...i'm dalayed with this lakorn...i think i might wait till this finishes airing otherwise i would get mad for the next ep

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yay! We have new PCKK members commenting in here now.

Welcome -- feel free to share with us any pics/news/thoughts. :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
If isn't already posted..
AGRESSIVE mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klut9WMgLKc&feature=g-high-u

Not sure if this is already posted too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=Ptw3uhL19Q8

So many good scenes!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
If isn't already posted..
AGRESSIVE mark
I really love this scene where he pushes them against the wall and pushes her closer to him (it was sexy) but I was expecting a little bit more of aggressiveness than this though! :) That's okay hopefully TRRR will incorporate more intense and aggressiveness into the characters. ^_^

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry off topic, does anybody know if Ann T has any new lakorn coming up? I am a big fan of her. I only saw two of her lakorns Sood Sanae Ha and Sawan Biang. I felt in love with her in SSH as Alin. She's so funny in that lakorn. I don't know how many lakorns Ann has, but that the only two lakorns I have seen so far.
Please let me know if Ann T has any new lakorn? Than you.

Ann T and Kim are my two favorite actresses.