[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
Hey guys,

here's a summary of episode 9 - mostly for people who-like myself- do not understand thai :)

http://iheartlakorns.com/2012/11/the-kitchen-scholar-ep-9-tum-is-determined/

Enjoy

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Hye
PCKK was a good , funny & very entertain lakorn + sweet. I believed a lot of fan having 'butterfly in my stomach' mement while watching this lakorn !! ♥MK pair was so damn good. I think both of them make good couple in lakorn.

did anyone have the translation for the this ost .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwORYJwhmEk&list=PL53724681BC254850&index=13&feature=plpp_video

this song was so damn sweet & make me smile while listening to it.

1st lakorn by P'Anne was GOOD!!! Good Job P'Anne

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
love you. but you never know. being here without right.
have to cover feeling in my heart ... alone

* that's ok. having love you in secret. I'm happy.
that's all I want.
no idea how to stop loving
so I keep loving you in my heart then
you never look this way. I never regret once.
having somebody for me to take care
sometime. somewhere. it's enough
no matter who you love. I still love you.

just having care for you. Stay away is better.
you don't see me. but never feeling down.

* that's ok. having love you in secret. I'm happy.
that's all I want.
no idea how to stop loving
so I keep loving you in my heart then
you never look this way. I never regret once.
having somebody for me to take care
sometime. somewhere. it's enough
no matter who you love. I still love you.

* repeat

did anyone have the translation for the this ost .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwORYJwhmEk&list=PL53724681BC254850&index=13&feature=plpp_video

this song was so damn sweet & make me smile while listening to it.

1st lakorn by P'Anne was GOOD!!! Good Job P'Anne

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

c: ilovechannel3's yt

Not sure of anyone post this one yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fkCZz-xKH0

c: dogcatduck's yt

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Some spoiler photos for this week last 3 episodes. Not really spoiler photos b/c we have seen them before but whatever.hahha..

c: Tvmagazine's fb

My prediction is that that last photo,the one that he's going in for a kiss on the cheek, is the ending. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The last scene better not just be the kiss on the cheek then done, I'd be so mad. hopefully they're just hiding the last scene from us

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Some spoiler photos for this week last 3 episodes. Not really spoiler photos b/c we have seen them before but whatever.hahha..

c: Tvmagazine's fb

My prediction is that that last photo,the one that he's going in for a kiss on the cheek, is the ending. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
LOVE the 2nd pic so much!!! I might frame it now because MK look so in love! :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Love Episode 9, Mark is soooo sweet, Cha Aem always hurts him, but no matter what, he still loves her so much! These two are just amazing.. -sobs- 3 more episode to go then already ending :'(
Feel like crying with MK, they love each other so much, soooo good at portraying their characters

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
So sad PCKK is ending this weekend. **sniff Sniff** :cry: hehe thats ok. TRRR will do. HAHAHA! :dance1: And Mark mentioned he's going to be the funny one in there. lol OH MY! Give me DRAMA/AGGRESSIVENESS will ya??!??!?!?!?! lol

--

I love this btw! :kiss2:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehe it is true but it's also because Mark was willing to accept more events this year too. When you accept events and attend to them fans will notice you more and you will get to be in high demand. I believe if Mark continues to focus on acting and pair with different actresses he will achieve even higher fame. :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
And the multiple sweet scenes between MK made viewers become hooked to this lakorn too. That's why the rating for this lakorn has been pretty high lately. Yay! ;)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
It ends this week noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
It's too short. I want more MarKim.
12 episodes is not enough. I am going to miss this lakorn.
Khun Tam and Cha Aim Team forever^^