[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I like this part mak mak..
Anne narak mak...

at 4:01 remind me of ALIN TIPPIYADA!

i said i'm not gonna like MayLee right because i don't like the weak nang ek..
But here surprisingly,i like May Lee..
She just sooo sweet....

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
yes..i want it..can u post the link here because i think there's someone else also want to download that songs..xie xie again..
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1939705243?pn=1
but it's all in Chinese

We shall upload the MP3 for public download soon, and I shall keep you guys informed!!

For your reference, Qi Pao already occupied most of the chatting spaces in both Thailand and China..90%+ are positive (including the production, the acting of Ann..AND MART!)

Will you guys be interested in knowing the rating???

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://tieba.baidu.c...1939705243?pn=1
but it's all in Chinese

We shall upload the MP3 for public download soon, and I shall keep you guys informed!!

For your reference, Qi Pao already occupied most of the chatting spaces in both Thailand and China..90%+ are positive (including the production, the acting of Ann..AND MART!)

yes yes..we want to know the rating!!!

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
What??! I hate scary movies. Buang was scary too that's why I didn't watch it haha.
haha, yeah i want it to be more scary cuz i watch few clips of Buang and i wasn't scare at all at the ghost and some of the ghost scenes were kinda funny to me lol.
btw, i like your sig pix of tik, him and his smirk, such a playboy lol.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Anne narak mak...

She just sooo sweet....
well it's Ann who plays the weak n'ek, so you gotta like it right? lol. we suppose to hate Alin from SSH but fell in love w/ her right? lol, i guess Ann's acting just has a way of making us like her character.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Anne narak mak...

She just sooo sweet....
The video quality is crystal clear.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
well it's Ann who plays the weak n'ek, so you gotta like it right? lol. we suppose to hate Alin from SSH but fell in love w/ her right? lol, i guess Ann's acting just has a way of making us like her character.
erm..not really turtle..because i hate mootha..
i think i hate the dumb nang ek,not the polite weak nang ek..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
haha, yeah i want it to be more scary cuz i watch few clips of Buang and i wasn't scare at all at the ghost and some of the ghost scenes were kinda funny to me lol.
btw, i like your sig pix of tik, him and his smirk, such a playboy lol.
You're very tough; I'm not haha.

Why, thanks. He does look like a playboy, doesn't he? Haha.

By the way is episode 1 scary? Like rate it from 1-10, 10 being very scary...does it have Anne's scary eyes in it??

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
but it's all in Chinese

thank you so much for being here w/ us annechinfamily :)
you're so helpful :)
and please tell us the rating, thanks :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anne narak mak...

She just sooo sweet....
I just had to take a peak. At 5:38 and on I got goosebumps all over. I like the quality of the lakorn, both the picture and sound, very top notch.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
but it's all in Chinese

Heck yes we do!! Thank you so much!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
By the way is episode 1 scary? Like rate it from 1-10, 10 being very scary...does it have Anne's scary eyes in it??
Actually phatman,the beautiful ghost is more scary than the not so pretty ghost...
The not so pretty ghost,i feel sad instead of scared.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
You're very tough; I'm not haha.

Why, thanks. He does look like a playboy, doesn't he? Haha.

haha oh trust me i used to be such a scary cat lol. but i used to have a roommate that's all about scary and horror and ghost movies and dramas lol. after she watched ghost dramas or movies, she would tell me the story despite me wanted to hear or not lol. after a while, i get used to it, and now i'm fine w/ ghostly stuffs lol. still got scare when i watch ghost movies but after one day then i'm fine lol. and now whenever i have time i watch reality show where people would tell their real experiences w/ ghosts lol.
ok i'll stop rambling now lol, my point is you have to practice watching those ghost movies, cuz after for a while you won't get scare anymore, got what i mean? lol

about tik, maybe it just me but he looks a lot more handsome as he aged lol. i didn't think tik was all that handsome when he was younger lol, but recently he look so smexy w/ that haircut from the most recent event at Art something lol, tik just look so much more gorgeous to me lately lol.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
about tik, maybe it just me but he looks a lot more handsome as he aged lol. i didn't think tik was all that handsome when he was younger lol, but recently he look so smexy w/ that haircut from the most recent event at Art something lol, tik just look so much more gorgeous to me lately lol.
Turtle,i bet he look more gorgeous to u just after he accepted YLC.. :scratchchin:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
haha oh trust me i used to be such a scary cat lol. but i used to have a roommate that's all about scary and horror and ghost movies and dramas lol. after she watched ghost dramas or movies, she would tell me the story despite me wanted to hear or not lol. after a while, i get used to it, and now i'm fine w/ ghostly stuffs lol. still got scare when i watch ghost movies but after one day then i'm fine lol. and now whenever i have time i watch reality show where people would tell their real experiences w/ ghosts lol.
ok i'll stop rambling now lol, my point is you have to practice watching those ghost movies, cuz after for a while you won't get scare anymore, got what i mean? lol

I can't haha. I've tried numerous times and it just doesn't work haha. I've seen Thai, American, Korean and Japanese horror films and I just can't handle it haha.

I couldn't agree more with what you said about Tik. I think he looks so much better now than when he was younger. He's aging backwards haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Actually phatman,the beautiful ghost is more scary than the not so pretty ghost...
The not so pretty ghost,i feel sad instead of scared.
So it's scary? Haha. I so want to watch it now 'cause I've got nothing to watch, (I'm just listening to Saraparb, Oum Ruk's OST, right now) but it's dark now, I'm all alone, and I'm just scared that while I'm happily enjoying Qi Pao Anne's character's spirit might pop out of nowhere in the scene and frighten me.