[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Jieb,is she the aunt??she look alike P'Lee in SB
i'm confuse...Chatchai's brother in Jaosao Prisana,his name also Jieb right?
Yeap, Khun Lien's real name is Jieb Pijitra. She's Boy Peacemaker's girlfriend. :D

I haven't seen Jao Sao Prissana though I read good reviews about it. I, I, I can't face Nok Chatchai even though he's young there!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Jieb,is she the aunt??she look alike P'Lee in SB
i'm confuse...Chatchai's brother in Jaosao Prisana,his name also Jieb right?
She does! At first I thought it was her, but then as I looked closer this actress is skinnier and looks younger haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeap, Khun Lien's real name is Jieb Pijitra. She's Boy Peacemaker's girlfriend. :D

I haven't seen Jao Sao Prissana though I read good reviews about it. I, I, I can't face Nok Chatchai even though he's young there!
Tell me about it. He may be a great actor, but...I can't bear him either. Almost couldn't finish Jaosao Prissana. Haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
She does! At first I thought it was her, but then as I looked closer this actress is skinnier and looks younger haha.
oh yes yes...
i thought P'Lee too...but yeah she look skinnier...

Oh i follow her IG..no wonder she always tagged Boy Peacemaker..
And she posted 1 pic of her and Anne,and Boy comment..."my idol AnneThong"
I'm confuse Jieb & Jeab..lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My love for Anne is beyond anything..I mean if 1 day anne produce a lakorn and the lead is the actor/actress that i dislike..i'm okay with it because my love for anne more than my hate for that actor/actress....
Yup, confirmed, your love for Thongprasom is definitely greater than my love for her haha. If I really, really, REALLY can't stand the actor opposite Anne, I will absolutely not watch that lakorn, even though I LOVE Anne...it just won't happen.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Tell me about it. He may be a great actor, but...I can't bear him either.
oh yes yes...
i thought P'Lee too...but yeah she look skinnier...

Oh i follow her IG..no wonder she always tagged Boy Peacemaker..
And she posted 1 pic of her and Anne,and Boy comment..."my idol AnneThong"
I'm confuse Jieb & Jeab..lol
P'Lee is Nampeung Natharika. Dila, your Chatchai's brother, I believe he's Jeb Penpeth. Whatever the spelling is Jeb Jieb or Jeab, it still sounds 'hurt' to me because I'm not sure the pronunciation lmao.

Chatchai is still a pra ek and he rape the nang ek, that's pretty much the reason why I dislike him. Dila, don't tell me that you like Chatchai because he's also Anne's pra ek lmao.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^Hmm not sure what you mean exactly? All pra'eks that have been in a revenge/slap/kiss lakorn have raped the nang'ek, so does that mean you don't like those actors either haha? Or do you mean Nok is "old~er" now yet still plays the pra'ek and still rapes the "young~er" nang'eks? Haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
P'Lee is Nampeung Natharika. Dila, your Chatchai's brother, I believe he's Jeb Penpeth. Whatever the spelling is Jeb Jieb or Jeab, it still sounds 'hurt' to me because I'm not sure the pronunciation lmao.

Chatchai is still a pra ek and he rape the nang ek, that's pretty much the reason why I dislike him. Dila, don't tell me that you like Chatchai because he's also Anne's pra ek lmao.
a triple big NO NO NO!!!!!!
He look sooooo scary when he treat Anne and tease Anne..Its not because he's not good looking..
But the way he touch Anne,its doesn't look sweet at all...
His face look scary though...I LOVE JP and Anne's role..She outshine everyone in that lakorn..
Thats why i can stand watching Chatchai as a p'ek..+ he's a great actor too...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Phatman,others p'ek..when they rape Anne..its look 'sweet'..lol..
But chatchai...there's something wrong with him..
Its not because he's not good looking....
Kong & Andy also not good looking & Andy was worst in NFRP..but i can watch their sweet scene..
But chatchai..i don't know..he look so scary.. :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

Asy

sarNie Immature
^^Hmm not sure what you mean exactly? All pra'eks that have been in a revenge/slap/kiss lakorn have raped the nang'ek, so does that mean you don't like those actors either haha? Or do you mean Nok is "old~er" now yet still plays the pra'ek and still rapes the "young~er" nang'eks? Haha.
The latter one ja. Eh, I can never hate pra ek just because they were involved in R lakorn. B/c almost every pra ek have been in at least one R lakorn lol.

a triple big NO NO NO!!!!!!
He look sooooo scary when he treat Anne and tease Anne..Its not because he's not good looking..
But the way he touch Anne,its doesn't look sweet at all...
His face look scary though...I LOVE JP and Anne's role..She outshine everyone in that lakorn..
Thats why i can stand watching Chatchai as a p'ek..+ he's a great actor too...
Haha, your comment about Chatchai's behaviour really cracks me.

Anyway, Nat has uploaded part 5.3, so going to watch it now. :D

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
The latter one ja. Eh, I can never hate pra ek just because they were involved in R lakorn. B/c almost every pra ek have been in at least one R lakorn lol.

Haha, your comment about Chatchai's behaviour really cracks me.

Anyway, Nat has uploaded part 5.3, so going to watch it now. :D
Thanks for the info..
I'm gonna watch it now too..

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Omg!! So the part where Paeka puts the Qi Pao on for the second time, she dreams of the jade bracelet...in half?!?! What is it trying to say? && the only way for paeka to communicate with maylee, she must wear thaf qi pao dress...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Haha. Seriously. I've got nothing against Nok, but the first time I saw his pic I immediately took a disliking to him...he just looks like a...sorry my beautiful Nok Singjai, but he looks like a perv haha. Agree, though that his acting is pretty good, that's because he's an 80's-90's actor.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The latter one ja. Eh, I can never hate pra ek just because they were involved in R lakorn. B/c almost every pra ek have been in at least one R lakorn lol. Haha, your comment about Chatchai's behaviour really cracks me. Anyway, Nat has uploaded part 5.3, so going to watch it now. :D
Yay! Almost done!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 5, I shall watch you tomorrow morning or the morning after, depending on my courage hehe. :goodnite: my friends!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I told you, I was crying so bad when I watch ep 5....Our Maylee is so sad.
And i told u,i didn't cry because i watch it via phone and i don't understand what she said,so i don't feel it...hahaha..
But the way JMS treat her is sooo harsh..i mean..that guy acting..he's sooo harsh...kinda remind me of the scene he's trying to rape Anne in Nang Fah Rai
peek..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
And i told u,i didn't cry because i watch it via phone and i don't understand what she said,so i don't feel it...hahaha..
But the way JMS treat her is sooo harsh..i mean..that guy acting..he's sooo harsh...kinda remind me of the scene he's trying to rape Anne in Nang Fah Rai
peek..
I think at least JMS should be nicer to Maylee. He know that Maylee have to do things for the mom. I got so angry at JMS in ep.5
I also cried with the part where Maylee took some soup for JMS to taste it, but JMS just pour that soup on the floor than Maylee start crying. My tear just started to come out.