[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG! Now this is aCourageous Act

I am doing this project in US history and we have to do an example of something courageous... im DEFINITELY doing Paeka's situation! woot woot!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope Ah Siew is not the killer, I really like Ah Siew. Just curious, how did she know so much about Jao's family.

Glad to know that you like Pink too. I like Pink because she is not soft. She a little naughty girl and straight forward.

Tomorrow is QP day, I'm so looking forward to the next episode..yippieeeeeeeeeeeee
Siew knows all about their family issues because she always "happens" to be present in a "hidden" spot "somewhere" and overhears them talk...hmm...that's pretty fishy, don't ya'll think? I don't want to say she's the murderer because her dad is so nice!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Qi Pao is a bit annoying but addicting..right?
I can't wait till i go home,so i watch it in the restroom because i can't watch it at my desk..
my boss is here...ssyyhh...
Haha. You are so bad. How long is your bathroom break gonna be then, huh? 15-20 minutes? Haha. You might as well tell your boss that you've gotta go bad haha! And that you need to go at least a couple times a day haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. You are so bad. How long is your bathroom break gonna be then, huh? 15-20 minutes? Haha. You might as well tell your boss that you've gotta go bad haha! And that you need to go at least a couple times a day haha.

he didn't ask..if he ask me,i'm gonna say i hv a stomach ache so bad..food poison..lol..
waiting nat to upload ep 7-3..i'll go to restroom again..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Qi Pao is a bit annoying but addicting..right?
I can't wait till i go home,so i watch it in the restroom because i can't watch it at my desk..
my boss is here...ssyyhh...
hehehehe...Watching in the restroom????Dila maybe you can wait until you get home first okay??? I know you so excited, but watch in the restroom it won't be any fun.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
he didn't ask..if he ask me,i'm gonna say i hv a stomach ache so bad..food poison..lol..
waiting nat to upload ep 7-3..i'll go to restroom again..
LOL!!!I know it, you lucky that your boss didn't ask you, even he did, you will find an excuse. LOL..naughty girl Dila. After you finish watching ep.7 tell us what you think about it okay???.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
its more fun and more relax...lol..i didn't do anything 'bad'..just enjoy watching it.hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ So both 7 and 8 are good? That's great! I will most likely catch up on it this weekend. I've got a load of work on my desk.