[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't mind if she want to kill K.Nai Rong...and also her husband,K.Yuey..He act such as a dictator!
But how come she want to kill JMT too..He is the only heir of Jao's family.....
I believe the ghost will come to save JMT & Pink for the last time...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't mind if she want to kill K.Nai Rong...and also her husband,K.Yuey..He act such as a dictator!
But how come she want to kill JMT too..He is the only heir of Jao's family.....
I believe the ghost will come to save JMT & Pink for the last time...
she wanted to kill Ming Tian cos he heard Pink voice calling 4 help she got lock in the room she got stab on the stomach but the side one so she can still live but lost lots of blood Ah-Wei he got stab in the middle he won't survive she wanted to kill MT cos his in her way of her crime man can't believe she's hurting all the innocent people
feel sad for khun nai rong and MT father he has to live with mental wife that committed a crime

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
omg the wedding part is killing me. Even in death they still don't want to go through with it, but they darn people are just forcing the ceremony onto them. Made me get all teary when they were trying to put the cups in their hands and then have the parents take it from them :((

Omg and JMT had to come home to find out that the wedding was done already! Oh I'm crying my butt off! Such sad fates for everyone!!!

I feel so sorry for everyone, being parted from their loved ones, living a life of guilt and that guilt eating away at you but the whole time projecting your guilt and sorrow through anger and isolation, and not having a single person know how you feel and not allowing yourself to accept the help a person...

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
The ending is kind of bitter-sweet in my opinion. I feel sorry for every tragic couple in here, May Lee & Ming Tian and Ah Wei & Ming San.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
man a tragic khun mae yai killed MayLee while the dad kill his own son Ming Sarn the stormy night driving the car what a evil parent

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know what I finally noticed? Mam plays the mom, but she isn't THAT much older than her 'children' haha. Oat is only 6 yrs younger than her, yet he's playing her son. It's like making Mam the mother of Willie, who's only 5 yrs younger and have been paired up with Mam before. Haha.
Mam doesn't look that old, and as much as I love her and think she nailed this role, I don't think this role suits her well because the lady is still young! Boom on the other hand is perfect for her role because her character is suppose to be younger. Duangjai Hathaikarn would've been my pick to be Nai Yai, but I don't mind seeing Mam on-screen either. Haha.

I'm almost done with this lakorn, finally!

I'm trying avoid reading the comments since QP has ended already...how sad....because I don't want to be spoiled hehe.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: Annestagram

MayLee & Seeked

cr:Yayee's IG..

ML is dead or sleeping..lol..

cr : AnneThong FC FB

Ann say to director ”Thank you for everything, you teach me with many things. I’m really happy to work with a director.
Uncle Nirut : I’m honor to be working with you
P’Mam : I love you
Smart : We will miss you
P’Patthai : I have so much fun working with you
P’Boom : You’re so cool and I like you
May : We will meet again sis, I like the hot style in you
O: You have great skill on your acting
P’Oat : You going to buy a phone from me, but you never come to get it
P’Pu : You are so kind and sweet, please get well soon
Jeab : You’re beautiful and very calm
Than you to all the crew ….Thank you much P’Nong to give me a great script…Thank you so much

cr : Meena's FB..

I agree what she said bout Oh & Jeab!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

cr: Annestagram

MayLee & Seeked

cr:Yayee's IG..

ML is dead or sleeping..lol..

cr : AnneThong FC FB

Ann say to director ”Thank you for everything, you teach me with many things. I’m really happy to work with a director.
Uncle Nirut : I’m honor to be working with you
P’Mam : I love you
Smart : We will miss you
P’Patthai : I have so much fun working with you
P’Boom : You’re so cool and I like you
May : We will meet again sis, I like the hot style in you
O: You have great skill on your acting
P’Oat : You going to buy a phone from me, but you never come to get it
P’Pu : You are so kind and sweet, please get well soon
Jeab : You’re beautiful and very calm
Than you to all the crew ….Thank you much P’Nong to give me a great script…Thank you so much

cr : Meena's FB..

I agree what she said bout Oh & Jeab!!
wow Dila you can read Thai writing next time you can help others

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Btw,i'm not quiet satisfied with the ending..its soooo simple..i would like to see May Lee's spirit come to their wedding event and smiling..something like she's happy that JMT & pink together....
But i love the part JMS & Ah Wei together at their funeral..its sooooo touching & beautiful..
And i agree with Turtle..i think Mart-Anne chemistry in LK better than in QP...
Lastly,althought i said i don't care about the rating...But when i know its achieved almost 13..i'm extremely happy for Anne..
Now they are on 4th place for best lakorn of CH3 this year and PCKK at no 5...Sooo happy for my Anne!!!!!!
2012/2013 probably a great year for Anne and for her fans after the worst year in 2011..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love how Pink's favorite line "the mistakes of the past should be a mentor, not a ghost to haunt us," ties all three fabric stories/lakorns together, especially ties back to Sarp Pusa where lifetime after lifetime everyone's mistakes followed them causing them to never be happy. Love the songs in all three lakorns too

thailover01

sarNie Adult
WOAH! Qi Pao was sooooo good! The LAST episode made me cry OUT the most ever! I didn't expect for Qi Pao to make me cry...not at all.. hahaa! i first cried when JMT came back from America and found out Maylee was dead in the coffin and he tried to break in and he couldn't... BAM my tears fell soo bad for that... Mart made me cry for him the FIRST time ever.. GOOD JOB MART! <3

& Mam was JUST awesome! I thought she reallyyyy fit the role <3 WOOT WOOT!

The scene of Paeka and Ah Wei was extremely SAD. Ann's cry was soo......."powerful" and "loud" i felt the pain in her..... Omg.... crazy.... this lakorn is crazy i tell you.. haha

The ending was just TOO CUTE....ugh...BUT! THe ending, they shouldve kissed on the lips! WOOT WOOT!

:heart:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i thought this lakorn was ok. ah weuy shouldn't have died. he should have gotten justice and moved on with his life. the ending was rushed. they found the killer and then boom, the killer dies instantly. and there wasn't really a closure to the other characters. but anyway they turned mam into a murderer lol she's still young and beautiful and does not match with the old dad! and pink's mom, she ain't even old enough to be ann's mom. ann isn't much younger.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
A very bitter-sweet ending indeed.
I'm quite disappointed with this lakorn. I had high hopes because it was Ann and because this was Broadcast Thai, but it was a big disappointment. Ann basically carried this lakorn all by herself. The whole cast (minus Smart) was great, BUT the script and the storyline lacked in many aspects, therefore made the cast looked bad. The ending was very, very rushed. They should've added one more episode, so that they can concentrate on making the ending more memorable. To be honest I skipped majority of the parts from episode 8 on.
*shakes head* As much as I should praise Broadcast Thai for their efforts in producing this lakorn and for giving us Ann-lakorns, I have to say it wasn't a great lakorn; even Ann couldn't save it. However, I'm glad QP fared well in ratings.

I, personally, would give this lakorn a rating of 6.9/10.