[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can someone translate what this person said @ AK pantip. is the pra'ek suppose to be a surprise?

ได้ข่าวมาจาก FB สำนักพิมพ์ "กี่เพ้า" เค้าบอกว่า

"รู้มาแล้วว่า พระเอกที่จะมารับบท 'เจ้าหมิงเทียน' และดาราสาวที่จะมารับบท 'สุคนธา/เมย์ลี/เหม่ยลี่' เป็นใคร แต่ขออนุญาตไม่เป็นคนบอกดีกว่าค​รับ รอให้ทางผู้จัดหรือทางช่อง 3 เป็นผู้แถลงออกมาเองดีกว่า

ที่แน่ๆ ดาราที่จะมารับ 2 บทนี้ ช่างน่า Surprise และถูกใจเรามากกกกก :p"
Tinah I'm thinking the surprise/surprise comeback is .....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they all don't fit the "come back" thing...they all have lakorns last year or this year...
Tracy there is 2 mature guys on the pic that Anne she has paired with in the past year
lakorn i meant not last year or this year 2011 but before that

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey,don't forget that the 'comeback' word was from smilez...So,its not so important..
If they really want to make surprise to us,just give pra ek role to Andrew/Dome/Pong..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey,don't forget that the 'comeback' word was from smilez...So,its not so important..
If they really want to make surprise to us,just give pra ek role to Andrew/Dome/Pong..
don't 4get the word phrase sentence from pantip that has posted up it said a surprise
comeback Dome he can but i don't think its pong or andrew dear

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Dome,i'm not sure since Tinah said he has a lakorn with Aum..
Qi Pao will filming in HK,so it takes time..
Mr.Jungle :nailbiter: /Ken :thumbup: /Andrew :thumbsup: is in my mind ...

tinah

sarNie Coma
what if its Au and yeah if Dome i'll be :dance3: :rockon: or Mr Jungle i am ok to
see him i don have anymore mad issue against him :cloud9: P'Num ok too
i say its not Au cause his pra'ek days are over long time ago.

Dome would look good in here. he fit the decription "tall, handsome, and chinese looking" he was so handsome in the lakorn with ploy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Dome would look good in here. he fit the decription "tall, handsome, and chinese looking" he was so handsome in the lakorn with ploy
hmm its really hard to tell sometime ur status is over but if a wanted comeback by fans
then i probably confuse in my head just look at P'Num even if his a 30+ but still
offer p'ek but anyway i am hoping for the hott Dome to pop as Anne next co-star. :rockon:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Tinah the 2 I'm thinking and senses atm is Dome and Tik

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOL i love the convos in here!! HAHA
It'll be funny if we're naming all these actors and
WHABAM its none of them :bdaycake: :facepalm:

NO JINX :whatever:

But I do what Dome too ! HIGH DEMAND TOO !
I can't pick btwn. KEN AUM & DOME !
But i want TIK TOO LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL i love the convos in here!! HAHA
It'll be funny if we're naming all these actors and
WHABAM its none of them :bdaycake: :facepalm:

NO JINX :whatever:

But I do what Dome too ! HIGH DEMAND TOO !
I can't pick btwn. KEN AUM & DOME !
But i want TIK TOO LOL
hope the pick for me and u will come alive :highfive:
chok dee na ja
we'll never give up on this :numchuck:

tinah

sarNie Coma
can someone translate what this person said @ AK pantip. is the pra'ek suppose to be a surprise?

ได้ข่าวมาจาก FB สำนักพิมพ์ "กี่เพ้า" เค้าบอกว่า

"รู้มาแล้วว่า พระเอกที่จะมารับบท 'เจ้าหมิงเทียน' และดาราสาวที่จะมารับบท 'สุคนธา/เมย์ลี/เหม่ยลี่' เป็นใคร แต่ขออนุญาตไม่เป็นคนบอกดีกว่าค​รับ รอให้ทางผู้จัดหรือทางช่อง 3 เป็นผู้แถลงออกมาเองดีกว่า

ที่แน่ๆ ดาราที่จะมารับ 2 บทนี้ ช่างน่า Surprise และถูกใจเรามากกกกก :p"
thanks to Dolly for the tran

"He/she said the printing house of “Qi Pao” already knew who will be playing as JaoMingTien(Pra'ek) and Sukoltha/Mailee but won’t tell us.
He want Khun Nong or CH 3 to announce it. But he said these two actor and actress name came with a big surprise and also to their satisfaction jah"

gosh, now im really anxious to know who's the pra'ek since it was a big surprise for the writer.