[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
P'ek must be someone familiar. I don't think it will be Dome because he has only been in one lakorn and even if he did well in his first lakorn...I'm sure it might be an A-lister. Plus if Dome is in the lakorn with Aum then I dont think that he will have the time to be in this one as well. I do agree that be should pair with Anne one day, but he needs a little more experiences. Although I might be wrong...they might see potential in him.

The only reason I might go back on my word and say it might be ken after all, is that Ken he's one of many popular p'ek which is also Anne Koo kwan. This is a big Project for Ch3 so it would make sense to have him in here. Another reason is Ken will have the time because he only has one lakorn with Janie, while the others are unconfirm for now. Also Ken fits the description and I'm sure Chinese fans are also rooting for Ken-Anne to reunite in Qi Pao. The writter might also be satisfy about p'ek that's choosen for this lakorn could come from a well-known Koo Kwan like Anne and Ken. Those are the reason I think it could be Ken after all.

Still if Tik was offer this lakorn and he finally accepts than most likely it will be him. Anything can happen here and I'm so nervous and anxious.
Of how much i love ken and also the ken-ann couple, I don't think ken is going to be in here. & also, isn't the praek's role, a chinese guy? Just saying, ken doesn't look chinese. (Hopefully that sentence did not get anyone offended)
For tik-ann pairing, I would rather want to see him together with ann in Mam Gaem Daeng (Red Cheek Girl) . Cause it would seem like a cute lakorn for both of them to be together in.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh,thanks tinah for the info...its a very old lakorn right?? no wonder,i didn't know about it.. :coverlaf:
its ok dear cos back then u haven't watch some older one yet i remembered that old one too but just can't figure out the title

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Of how much i love ken and also the ken-ann couple, I don't think ken is going to be in here. & also, isn't the praek's role, a chinese guy? Just saying, ken doesn't look chinese. (Hopefully that sentence did not get anyone offended)
For tik-ann pairing, I would rather want to see him together with ann in Mam Gaem Daeng (Red Cheek Girl) . Cause it would seem like a cute lakorn for both of them to be together in.
na its ok dear basically i understand what ur saying yeah i believe Ken aren't looking
Chinese either i think there are more chances its P'Tik i still think Ken isn't in
here he will be busy with schedule once his lakorn with Janie is done

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:dance2: :dance2: just wanna show off my new siggie.... :whaha:
silly girl!! you make me jealous okay!!!!!!! :numchuck:
just saw it @pantip and want to make it as my siggie too....
and i just have a plan to pm you on fb,i'm so bored but don't know what to talk about..

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
silly girl!! you make me jealous okay!!!!!!! :numchuck:
just saw it @pantip and want to make it as my siggie too....
and i just have a plan to pm you on fb,i'm so bored but don't know what to talk about..
haha,I'm faster than you~~yeah yeah yeah~~~ :rockon: :rockon:

I'm bored too...couldn't think of anything to say either....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think u 2 gals shouldn't use that :eek:fftopic: chatting in this thread otherwise
someone will say ur spamming advise for u is do it in your profile pm page

kks1276

sarNie Egg
i'm truly madly in :heart: with ann thongprasom!!!! :ghehe: and i don't give a hoot what people said about her...she beautiful inside and out!!!