[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
me either,speechless....
Okay,this is off topic..
Although i'm pissed of the result but the news that anne's was voted as #1 most favourite celebrity make me happy happy happy because wthout any lakorn this year,people still not forget her... :dance2: :dance1: :rockon: :dance3: :yahoo: :woot2:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to be pissed off myself, but at the same time they can finally start filming now. I miss Anne and it has been way too long without her. I guess we can get it over with the fact that Anne will pair with Mart again. At least if Anne have another lakorn, we can cross Mart off of the list. In less some how he does a really good job in here then they might want to pair them again. At least we have p'ek and n'ek confirm though. Whether if Mart is what I want or not...please let someone teach Mart how to have emotion and be less stiff!

I can't wait to see this lakorn already.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to be pissed off myself, but at the same time they can finally start filming now. I miss Anne and it has been way too long without her. I guess we can get it over with the fact that Anne will pair with Mart again. At least if Anne have another lakorn, we can cross Mart off of the list. In less some how he does a really good job in here then they might want to pair them again. At least we have p'ek and n'ek confirm though. Whether if Mart is what I want or not...please let someone teach Mart how to have emotion and be less stiff!

I can't wait to see this lakorn already.
yeah..i hope Mart take this opportunity to learn more from Anne..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ha i knew its Mart cos his only one schedule to be done ruk patiharn and i know dat
some of u here will be sad and disappointed cos the p'ek isn't Ken since his schedule
is fully booked by now and another thing P'Mart his real thai/chinese

sorry gals that i made u disappointed by my response about Ken but its a true thing
but i wouldn't mind seeing Mart again he might prove his acting skill he can learn it
of Miss Anne.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not surprise that mart was chosen cause when the first news came out saying it was him then i knew it had to be true. why cant it be the same when tik is link to annes lakorn :numchuck: but lets just look on the bright side and be thankful that anne is finally confirmed to be in a new lakorn.

khun nong said they are gonna head to Hong Kong in January

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
im not surprise that mart was chosen cause when the first news came out saying it was him then i knew it had to be true. why cant it be the same when tik is link to annes lakorn :numchuck: but lets just look on the bright side and be thankful that anne is finally confirmed to be in a new lakorn.

khun nong said they are gonna head to Hong Kong in January
Mr Jungle Tik is a hard person to trust cos he can't make up his mind he keep on saying
he wanted to work with Anne but then he rejected MGD straight away but Mart might be
more easier to accept his offer.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Khun Nong Confirm interview with the reporters that the pra'ek is Mart pairing with Anne
the 2nd time
credit Rakdara Channel
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10927837/A10927837.html

from the news Khun Nong also stated about Rang Ngao the
pra'ek is still remain as P'Pope by Broadcast but Ch3 boss
wants Ken P so still deciding and if Ch3 agree then the
pra'ek pairing with Janie is Pope Thanawat not the young Ken

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wow, so Mart is Ann's pra'ek, then...I'm actually happy! Nearly every KA-team fan is disappointed, but I'm pleased to see Mart with Ann again. I happen to like their chemistry with each other, but I agree with everybody who's saying that Mart needs to improve on his acting! :D This is a big project, so hopefully Mart doesn't disappoint us. I may watch it, because Mart and Ann is a cute pairing for me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Not Smart!!! Ah I am so disappointed in Ch3!!! Mart acting is not up to par with Ann. Even if the pra ek role is insignificant, I don't want Smart in here. I would rather have Aum!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I agree very excited to see that Ken isnt the only p'ek that pairs with ann multiple times!
Now they can start filming! If this is really confirmed, then hopefully you and every Ann fan get to see her soon. I'm a little excited for this! :D Mark, you better do your best in acting!

Not Smart!!! Ah I am so disappointed in Ch3!!! Mart acting is not up to par with Ann. Even if the pra ek role is insignificant, I don't want Smart in here. I would rather have Aum!!!
Lol, aw, I understand your disappointment and anger. This is a big project, so Mark better be at his best acting out his role.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay,this is off topic..
Although i'm pissed of the result but the news that anne's was voted as #1 most favourite celebrity make me happy happy happy because wthout any lakorn this year,people still not forget her... :dance2: :dance1: :rockon: :dance3: :yahoo: :woot2:
:yahoo: :thumbsup: She deserve it, and I am not surprise she was voted #1 as most favorite celebrity. She's cute and always makes the audience laugh or cry with her. I wish she will remain our favorite for years to come...even if later on she might not play n'ek anymore, but even if she is a guess star or whatever I will still watch her lakorn. :cheer: :dance2: :dance1:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: :thumbsup: She deserve it, and I am not surprise she was voted #1 as most favorite celebrity. She's cute and always makes the audience laugh or cry with her. I wish she will remain our favorite for years to come...even if later on she might not play n'ek anymore, but even if she is a guess star or whatever I will still watch her lakorn. :cheer: :dance2: :dance1:
just wondering, are you gonna watch lakorns that she produces???not in front of the camera?
I don't know if i could watch it without her in it.....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i doubt they won't do anymore reconsider cos from the interview article mention by
Khun Nong the pra'ek might still remain as Mart.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Mart & Ann? Hm, i think i can handle that but like what others had said, he needs to improve on his acting and not make a disappointment because since this is a big project and khun nong investing alot like making this lakorn into HD.

This is OFF-TOPIC but when ann is not going to start acting, is she going to be a director?! I want to see her lakorns when she does become one. I think she can handle one very good and actually make the lakorn very popular since she is good at acting and etc. I think she is a very beautiful and smart woman. I truly respect her!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really? I am going to cry now. I like Smart, but he's only good with comedy and a stiff person lol

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
This is OFF-TOPIC but when ann is not going to start acting, is she going to be a director?! I want to see her lakorns when she does become one. I think she can handle one very good and actually make the lakorn very popular since she is good at acting and etc. I think she is a very beautiful and smart woman. I truly respect her!
Oh,I think she might more become a producer cuz she is already producing two mini tv shows,she'll be experienced if she wants to produce lakorns....
and from her recent interview for Madame Figaro magazine,she said she wants to be a producer someday....

here's the translated version of that interview, credit to AK Club @ pantip

“The work of producer for making lakorn is a big project, hard work with high responsibilities…but if you ask me…there’s nothing that makes me want to wake up early in the morning and go outside my house. There is only one thing which is the set. I could sit in front of the monitor without getting bored though I didn’t play. I could sit hardly wait for performing on screen throughout the day without getting moody. There are a lot of interesting things all the time. A minute talking with the prop section, a minute talking with the script writer, also could talk with maid…Umh…feeling that I found my place and could stay everywhere here. I felt like breathing high oxygen (laughed). Assuming that one day I’m ready to make lakorn, I will submit to the channel for approval. But I’ll get a chance or not it depends on the high executives. And if I won’t, well, I have to find other ways to earn my living. But if I can choose, this is my first choice.”