[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol try watching his other lakorns like his recent ones. I liked him in sapai look toong with janie and also wan jai gup nai jorm ying with matt peeranee. He wasn't cute in likit kamatep

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
someone suggest me to watch his lakorn with susie..forgot the title...yesterday,i've downloaded his lakorn with janie and plan to watch it at home..
But there's no sub.. :no:

i think the reason i don't like him with Anne in LK beside his 'funny sad scene' was Anne make up..for me,Anne style from top to toe in LK was the worst she ever had..She look older than Mart in LK..
I try to imagine if Anne style like Napat (OR) with Mart,maybe they'll look super cute... :D

Edit:just found this..
Anne look better with her hairstyle like that and they look good together..

credit:Ann Thong Taiwan FB

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
someone suggest me to watch his lakorn with susie..forgot the title...yesterday,i've downloaded his lakorn with janie and plan to watch it at home..
But there's no sub.. :no:

i think the reason i don't like him with Anne in LK beside his 'funny sad scene' was Anne make up..for me,Anne style from top to toe in LK was the worst she ever had..She look older than Mart in LK..
I try to imagine if Anne style like Napat (OR) with Mart,maybe they'll look super cute... :D
one with susie is plerng see roong 'Rainbow Fire' i think u should try, btw Mart might
surprise us all with his improvement in qi pao

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
one with susie is plerng see roong 'Rainbow Fire' i think u should try, btw Mart might
surprise us all with his improvement in qi pao
i hope so..thai fans like Mart than Aum because they think mart has more chemistry with Anne than Aum,they just wish that the producer push Mart to give his best to the max level and i wish the same too..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg I totally forgot about plerng see roong with susie. I liked that one too* they had chemistry

I agree dila anne looked bad in lk.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know..i think that time in 2007-2008 while LK still HOT but anne hairstyle seems like the same she had in BBK...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope so..thai fans like Mart than Aum because they think mart has more chemistry with Anne than Aum,they just wish that the producer push Mart to give his best to the max level and i wish the same too..
hehe cross fingers and good luck to Mart :strong:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=134544299971271&set=a.134540809971620.29489.100002471068646&type=1&theater
Groove Publishing comment Mart-Anne pic @fb ask fans to buy the novel.. :yes:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to see these two together again. Loved them in Likit Kammathep. Mart is the only praek I like with Anne besides Willy! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Here we go again.. :)
thanks ja dila for posting their picture now i find Anne cuter with Mart :kiss3: more than
with Ken, good luck to P'Mart hope he will surprise me and all of us with his best
shot for qi pao chok dee na ja 'good luck' :rockon: :cheer: :lolyup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wanna shout out something Mart and Anne they're both the same age but Mart his a few
months older than her

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna shout out something Mart and Anne they're both the same age but Mart his a few
months older than her
i think so too but at his asianfuse wiki-he's born 1077 while anne is 1976..
correct me if i'm wrong...

anyway,like Tinah said at KA Forum,maybe Khun Nong chose Mart because she believe the lakorn can sell itself not depend on the p'ek..
I do believe it..
Take a look at LK and SPGT..
even Mart was so bad in LK & Anne-Chakrit had more chemistry together,but at least LK won best lakorn/popular lakorn at KCL award while SPGT never ever nominated for anything..
I didn't mean to compare this 2 lakorn,just as example..Don't get me wrong,please... :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think so too but at his asianfuse wiki-he's born 1077 while anne is 1976..
correct me if i'm wrong...

anyway,like Tinah said at KA Forum,maybe Khun Nong chose Mart because she believe the lakorn can sell itself not depend on the p'ek..
I do believe it..
Take a look at LK and SPGT..
even Mart was so bad in LK & Anne-Chakrit had more chemistry together,but at least LK won best lakorn/popular lakorn at KCL award while SPGT never ever nominated for anything..
I didn't mean to compare this 2 lakorn,just as example..Don't get me wrong,please... :D
na its ok dila i some kind of understand what you've meant anyway good luck to them in
qi pao oh btw that is the wiki page ppl can edit stuff around Mart Profile @his FC
said 1976 i probably go by his website

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anyway,he only has Qi Pao for next year??
maybe more upcoming but we just don't yet, Ch3 has so many plans lakorn up their sleeve
i know Chakrit he has one plan by Ch3 for 2012 its a romantic comedy and also to the
other rest of Ch3 idols Anne MGD is on delay but we'll hear something soon by the
end of this year cos its in Ch3 list 2012