[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres alot of older daras in here. they should of mixed it with the younger folks too like ace, he can pass as chinese.

more pics! anne look pretty here

credit to annethong.com

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, anne is actually playing 3 different role in here. thats a BIG challenge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wzvQsu0Gac&feature=player_embedded
credit to jade2010

may1363

sarNie Adult

credit to jade2010
Héhé good that means we will see her more on-screen. Since they have the opening with two lakorns in the same time, I' confuse who's acting in Qi Pao and who's in Raeng Gnao..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Although before this i said that i don't mind if anne retire...
but today i'm super duper happy that anne said she'll accept at least 1 lakorn or not more than 2 lakorn per year because even ch3 allow her to be a producer,she still got an offer to be the nang ek... :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

edit:she said she also prepare to act as elder..sister or mother role.. :no:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

credit to jade2010
yeah thats what thai fan told me..
1.mart's ex-girlfriend..
2.a ghost
3.pecka -the girl that work in qi pao museum..and the 1st 5 part,there won't be any romantic scene because anne alway argue with because because she think that mart kill his girlfriend..
sounds good right..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah thats what thai fan told me..
1.mart's ex-girlfriend..
2.a ghost
3.pecka -the girl that work in qi pao museum..and the 1st 5 part,there won't be any romantic scene because anne alway argue with because because she think that mart kill his girlfriend..
sounds good right..

its gonna be another challenging role for anne. she said she always wanted to play in a mysterious ghost role.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
its gonna be another challenging role for anne. she said she always wanted to play in a mysterious ghost role.
she dreamed of playing "mae nak" role once(thai most popular ghost part), but her face didn't really suit this role (she's mixed, half european).

*the most popular thai ghost in Malaysia is Nang Nak :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
now that Qi Pao has started so next they have to start organising the 4th last of the
fabric series somehow I want Ch3 to consider her playing a Indian Princess dress in sari silk dress as nang'ek in the 4th part ' Sanae ha Sari' for her last time as n'ek before
she retire from n'ek and switches to play something else
good choice for that role is Anne but doubt it will happen cos a rumour Yardthip she
might be playing the 4th series since she's real Thai/Indian if so then its Yard challenging role similar
to what Anne she's playing in qi pao the 4th part also
a horror thrill with ghost in it too

tinah

sarNie Coma
it would of been nice to see anne in this part since she could pass as an indian women more so than chinese lol but qi pao seems more like a challenging role for her

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Although before this i said that i don't mind if anne retire...
but today i'm super duper happy that anne said she'll accept at least 1 lakorn or not more than 2 lakorn per year because even ch3 allow her to be a producer,she still got an offer to be the nang ek... :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm not ready to see Ann in this kind of role just yettt :cry1: :weep:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
it would of been nice to see anne in this part since she could pass as an indian women more so than chinese lol but qi pao seems more like a challenging role for her
lol tinah..i think she pass as chinese more than indian because of her white skin.. :coverlaf:

tinah

sarNie Coma

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm not ready to see Ann in this kind of role just yettt :cry1: :weep:
i know!!i rather have her retire than be a mother to the newbies but i know acting is her passion so she wont leave the industry

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

i know!!i rather have her retire than be a mother to the newbies but i know acting is her passion so she wont leave the industry
yes me too..but what can we do..she's not be young forever..
as a fans,i don't mind about her age,because thats her acting skill that make me love her..
i don't think i'll be able to watch her not as a nang ek especially with the star that i don't like..

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I understand all of you guys... I'm so not ready to see her as a mother of teen, almost grown up newbies :no: :no: But what I can say, there's the risk that have to borne if someone brave enough to plunge himself/herself to showbiz. That's called regeneration. I'm not against newbies, but it's rarely to find ones with quality, besides their good looks.
Yep Lady Dila, it's not about Ann's looks that make us fall for her but her perseverance to improve herself, (her acting ability), until she found herself on the top of showbiz industry.
But sooner or later it'll be happen though (she'll get the mothers role), even Mew now has started to be one :weep:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I understand all of you guys... I'm so not ready to see her as a mother of teen, almost grown up newbies :no: :no: But what I can say, there's the risk that have to borne if someone brave enough to plunge himself/herself to showbiz. That's called regeneration. I'm not against newbies, but it's rarely to find ones with quality, besides their good looks.
Yep Lady Dila, it's not about Ann's looks that make us fall for her but her perseverance and endeavor to improve herself, (her acting ability), until she found herself on the top of showbiz industry.
But sooner or later it'll be happen though (she'll get the mothers role), even Mew now has started to be one :weep:
other than that,i so respect her when i knew her story when she live with her grandmother...
and from what thai fans told me about her attitude,and less bad rumor,how she answer the interview,and she finished her study even she already a star that time..all this things make me love & respect her more and more....
about her acting skill,there's no doubt!
she make me 'in' in every role she played..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm so sad to hear that my beautiful Ann is going to be playing mother role! I am so not ready for it! To me she is still very beautiful and can still be n'ek for another three to four years. Been so crazy over yadech that I never took the time to update on Ann! Looking forward to see this one! I know she will nailed all three role although it is very challenging, I have never given up hope and will never give up hope about Ann's acting! She is still #1 in my list.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
other than that,i so respect her when i knew her story when she live with her grandmother...
and from what thai fans told me about her attitude,and less bad rumor,how she answer the interview,and she finished her study even she already a star that time..all this things make me love & respect her more and more....
about her acting skill,there's no doubt!
she make me 'in' in every role she played..
Oh.. that's story! It was really emotional! Brought tears to my eyes, imagining how all the hardships she had to through.. She's really so approachable because of that story, Ann showed us the humane side of someone in entertainment industry. It's not an instant process that forged her into stronger person, if only I can have the same determination as she has :spin:
No wonder she's so respected by all of her juniors.

LOL when some charity event being held around last week, all these celebs did were uploading their photos with them posing on it with Ann. I can't imagine how much impact that she has created among celebrities world itself!

Sorry guys, I can't just speak highly of Ann, there's no flaw that I can found if it's something related with this woman.

Just please, do your best with this lakorn! Don't disappoint us, the viewers! *ahem Mart *bulging my eyes :eyetwitch: