[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was commenting on your reply that Mart might surprise us with his acting skills. Don't hold your breath means that you shouldn't have high expectations about something or that it likely won't happen.
hmm I don't know about it but he might surprise us since Anne in here

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i think its good that we know how 'great' mart's acting....
so if he give his 'usual' talent,not surprise us with something good,then we're not too upset...

its not like someone that i heard he's so good at acting but when fans watch his new lakorn,they was upset with him (don't want to mention his name,i know he got a lot of fans here :rolleyes1: + i never watch his lakorn),some fans told me about it......

anyway,i guess most of us here(i said MOST ok,not all) will watch & excited to watch this lakorn because of Anne & because the lakorn itself....
even if the lakorn has a good actor but the storyline was bad,its no use..
i rather watch not skillful actor in good lakorn than the good actor in bad lakorn..
ex. Likit Kammathep vs Chaluey Suk..

i like LK more than CS eventhough i like Rome more than Mart. :)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WpN8YSWbVA&feature=g-all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3opeNgushjg&feature=g-all
cr. anonymousblue2001

LOL she's gonna frighten her bf at home!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Why this girl is sooo beautiful?? :heart:

anne look weird & uncomfortable in this pic..the way she pose..

credit:AnneThong.com & Anne Thong Taiwan FC

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I feel like this is going to be a scary lakorn! And i dont like scary lakorn.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i don't like it either but i'm sooo excited because of Anne.. :dance2: :dance3:
+ i want to challeng myself to watch ghost story without anyone beside me.. :nailbiter:
I am also excited for her too. Wow, i cant watch scary lakorn/movie by myself i need someone w/ me. Like for roy mai i watch scenes here and there w/ my bro and i actually tell his gf to watch it then my bro started watching it. And i just jump in and watch it w/ him.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I am also excited for her too. Wow, i cant watch scary lakorn/movie by myself i need someone w/ me. Like for roy mai i watch scenes here and there w/ my bro and i actually tell his gf to watch it then my bro started watching it. And i just jump in and watch it w/ him.
Is RM really scary??
Mind if i ask you to give 1 link which episode that most scariest?
i want to try it.. :)
& want to compare Roy Mai ghost & Qi Pao ghost. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is RM really scary??
Roy Mai wasn't much of a scary but more of a sad romance, tears/heart broken, a few scary

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Is RM really scary??
I actually only watch RM here and there. hah. I just didn;'t like that ghost because she
was creepy and scary looking.That is what I meant by scary. Did you not watch RM? J/W.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Seriously girls! It seem scary. But I love scary movies and lakorn. I watch shudder, Ghost of Mae Nak, and other scary Thai movies by myself in my room at 2 am in the morning! Called me crazy, but I love it!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Seriously girls! It seem scary. But I love scary movies and lakorn. I watch shudder, Ghost of Mae Nak, and other scary Thai movies by myself in my room at 2 am in the morning! Called me crazy, but I love it!
I did watch a couple of horror genre too lakorn and movies ha I've watch
Paranormal Activity with my group of friends yeah we're both pen baa :coverlaf: :coverlaf: and I've watched 'The Ring' as well then for me no worries about Qi Pao
Anne she's such a pretty ghost :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually only watch RM here and there. hah. I just didn;'t like that ghost because she
was creepy and scary looking.That is what I meant by scary. Did you not watch RM? J/W.
Well,there's no Anne in RM..so...there's no use if i watch it.. :coverlaf: but i've watched the teaser but i didn't see the ghost...

**okay,i just google about RM ghost..its true what fun said..it wasn't scary at all..its not scary its..err..how to say that..its more to disgusting..
& i think Sarp Posa ghost is more scary than RM ghost..seems like Tanya ghost similar to Anne ghost but of course Anne look more scary..

Annes so pretty here! I like the way she's dressed and style of her hair

Thanks
i think that is why i don't care about Mart anymore..Anne didn't look old & Mart isn't chubby like in LK..
Mart look younger than Anne in LK but here they look good together (minus Mart height :ghehe: )

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like horror genre but I have probably seen all the horror movies up to date lol the only thing we watch as a family movies are the scary ones lol Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese (Taiwan, mainland China and Hong Kong), Singaporean, and a few Cambodian horror movies that is if there are English subtitle available. I just can't watch it alone. I am hoping I would get a nice scare out of Qi Pao.