[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
that looks like a candid pic and not part of the scene. i think mart didnt realized they called "cut" so he still has his arm around anne lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Mart really didn't realize it or he pretend that he didn't realize it so he can hold anne for a long time.. :rolleyes1: :coverlaf:

Mart really look like a Chinese guy from this pic

credit : AnneThong.com

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh my goodness tum mai koo nee pen naruk jung they are getting so compatible around each other
omg Mart hugging Anne such a sweet pair :kiss2: :heart: :kiss3:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah..i love her coats too especially the red one..

i notice that she like to wear that style of belt..at In Magazine Award. & KCL Award..

crdt: Vera Salon & AK Pantip

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think we against his acting skill,not himself..he's eye candy and he look good with anne + he has a crush to anne right..that's the reasons why we like him with anne minus his acting skill...lol..but who knows,maybe he'll change in qi pao..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea, it was his acting that we were against not hiS looks. Praek doesn't talk much in here cause he shows emotions through his eyes which mart can't do.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
i agree w/ dila and tinah, us girls didn't like mart at first cuz of his acting, which is an important part of this lakorn since his character this time in qi pao requires a lot of facial expressions. but i think most of the girls in here agree at first that mart was such a cutie lol and that he's quiet compatible with ann, it just his acting skill that scare us away lol. heck, i'm even sweating everytime i think about mart's acting lol.