[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

this pose remind me of LK.

credit : Anne Thong Taiwan FC & ThaiCraze
LOL MART'S FACE!!! The one when he was hugging Anne! It's like Mart a bit too much dressed up for his wedding, than the bride herself. It's plain simple for Anne (she's radiating her beauty though despite all the simplicity). And it's more like Ann is the excited one about this whole wedding procession :coverlaf:

Anyway thanks for the photos! Keep it coming :coolpix:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg omg what a sweet onscreen pair P'Mart/P'Anne they're so compatible :kiss2: :highfive: :coolpix: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hey Dila senses Anne she's also a love crush feeling same as what Mart he kept that feeling to himself
I don't know it is just me or its her role or whatever...
but for me,anne look more happy in her wedding spic with Ken..

tinah

sarNie Coma
last day at hong kong. anne said once they return back to thailand they will have the opening ceremony soon

tinah

sarNie Coma
marts a shy guy thats why. i like the last pic

thanks dila

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i know but thats what anne mentioned on the clip which is weird since they already had the opening lol she also said they filmed total of 100 scenes. wow! in 9 days..
Tinah ,someone translate it and Anne means Mark-Kim lakorn..not Qi pao..

ANNE: "Hello, it's Anne ka. If you see me right now, you might be shocked because I'm very tired because I completed filming 100 scenes. Right now, I'm about to go back home to Thailand from Hong Kong. So I'll see everybody at Bangkok o...k. Very soon, there will be an opening ceremony (Punya Chon Kon Krua), so I would like everybody to go meet me at the ceremony. I don't know the exact date yet, but I'll keep you posted. I miss everybody so much and I'm also very tired.... I just wanna go to sleep. Bye."

crdt : Kate Jana Ken-ANn FB

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah ,somesaid translate it and Anne means Mark-Kim lakorn..not Qi pao..

ANNE: "Hello, it's Anne ka. If you see me right now, you might be shocked because I'm very tired because I completed filming 100 scenes. Right now, I'm about to go back home to Thailand from Hong Kong. So I'll see everybody at Bangkok o...k. Very soon, there will be an opening ceremony (Punya Chon Kon Krua), so I would like everybody to go meet me at the ceremony. I don't know the exact date yet, but I'll keep you posted. I miss everybody so much and I'm also very tired.... I just wanna go to sleep. Bye."

crdt : Kate Jana Ken-ANn FB
oh i see, i couldnt hear clearly so i assume she was talking about this lakorn only.

mart look formal but what annes wearing isnt too formal for the wedding

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

credit : Anne Thong Taiwan FC.

OMG!! OMG! OMG!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!
Finally!!!!!!!This boy can cry!!!!!!
Gosh,i'm sooo happy and glad that Mart can cry...
Mart,even i haven't watch this lakorn yet,but because of this pic..i want to say I LOVE U MART!!