[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
What???????????!!!!!!!! :girlmad:
I don't want Anne to pull out herself if they delay delay delay...
What happen to Anne??!! why this happen to her..
First MGD,now Qi Pao!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
What???????????!!!!!!!! :girlmad:
I don't want Anne to pull out herself if they delay delay delay...
What happen to Anne??!! why this happen to her..
First MGD,now Qi Pao!!
im just guessing maybe with the flood going on they might delay it especially since we havent heard news of the fitting yet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
im just guessing maybe with the flood going on they might delay it especially since we havent heard news of the fitting yet
this won't be cancel but they will delay and start opening beginning of 2012 so no
worries cos Mart/Anne will eventually fly a plane to Hong Kong City where they will
film it there

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, its a matter of timing. but im still sad that anne will only have this lakorn for next year. this lakorn is gonna take up half of her time although she could of accepted another lakorn while waiting

tinah

sarNie Coma
pantip release the list of casting

นักแสดง
กฤษฎา พรเวโรจน์ รับบทเป็น เจ้าหมิงเทียน
แอน ทองประสม รับบทเป็น เพกา/พิ้งค์
มนัสนันท์ พันเลิศวงศ์สกุล รับบทเป้น สุคนธา/เมย์ลี/เหม่ยลี่
นิรุตติ์ ศิริจรรยา รับบทเป็น เจ้าเหวินเยี่ย
ธัญญา วชิรบรรจง รับบทเป็น หวังลี่ผิง/คุณนายใหญ่
ณัฐริกา ธรรมปรีดานันท์ รับบทเป็น หลินเหม่ยอิง/คุณนายเล็ก
ชาตโยดม หิรัณยัษฐิติ รับบทเป็น เจ้าหมิงซาน
อภิษฎา เครือคงคา รับบทเป็น เจ้าหลินเพ่ย/เพ่ยเพ่ย
วรฤทธิ์ ไวยเจียรไนย รับบทเป็น เหลียงเหว่ยเหอ
ภาณุเดช วัฒนสุชาติ รับบทเป็น หวังจิ้นเจิน
ปนัดดา วงศ์ผู้ดี รับบทเป็น หยางอวี้เหลียน
เกริก ซิลเลอร์ รับบทเป็น แฮโรลด์
ธีรพงศ์ เหลียวรักษ์วงศ์ รับบทเป็น แทนไท
อรศรี บาเล็นซิเอก้า รับบทเป็น ภุมรี
ดนัย จารุจินดา รับบทเป็น อี่เหวิน
ดีใจ ดีดีดี รับบทเป็น ซิ่วหลาน
อาจารย์วิโรจน์ ตั้นวาณิชย์ รับบทเป็น อาหัว
อัจฉราพรรณ ไพบูลย์สุวรรณ รับบทเป็น อาจือ

จากคุณ : Keichun
เขียนเมื่อ : 31 ต.ค. 54 09:33:57
Donut also in here taking the nang'rai role and surprise Chai his in roy mai now his in qipao as well :faint:
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11268184/A11268184.html
i think these cast are just fans suggestions

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea i am too. from what it seem, theres no articles saying those are the cast and i went to check the FB page of Qi Pao which also list those stars as "an option" or nomination for the roles

tinah

sarNie Coma
The fans were listing the actors and actresss who can possibly be in here. I wish to see pol t! Even If he doesn't get with anne..he would of been perfect for this role

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The fans were listing the actors and actresss who can possibly be in here. I wish to see pol t! Even If he doesn't get with anne..he would of been perfect for this role
Are U referring to Mart's character to get Pol T play with Anne better :scratchhead2:

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
Is is still possible to change the cast ??? Mart should be replaced...I dont like the fact that he cant act in sad sceces (or his facial expressions are same in almost scenes !!!)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG OMG OMG i FREAKING LOVE POL T !
TO ME HE IS STILL SO HANDSoME <3

IF SOOOOOO.........

(=

But yes, posting up fan suggestions make it much more confusing than it already is
:scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG OMG OMG OMG i FREAKING LOVE POL T !
TO ME HE IS STILL SO HANDSoME <3

IF SOOOOOO.........

(=

But yes, posting up fan suggestions make it much more confusing than it already is
:scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:
we can't do anything about it yes your right kha Smilez cos things has been finalise
and made Mart his still the pra'ek with P'Anne cos others are quite busy looks like his
the only one that is free atm posting p fans suggestion isn't any worth 4 it :thumbsup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, i think pol t would be perfect in marts role since he is mixed with chinese and his acting is great! but too bad his pra'ek days are over