[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
LOL Ken couldv'e hold Ann's wrist tightly but he decided to go for the hand and hold it tightly ahhh!! Adorable!! So hype about this!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.c...v=0I4yveScal8#!
have a look back stage, yaya, ann, aff, beautiful.
nadech team with mart, mark vs mart lol.. they play till nite penalty shoot out .
i think mart just want to cover up from the gossip.he is clean too. he like ann, n ann like him too.
that is y channel 3 party they hang up together. i believe there is a lots channel 3 cast around.
but y ann n mart accompany each other. wink wink. there is one pic ann hold her skirt while walking along with mart with shy face.
i remember that party...at first,i was curios too why Anne hang up with Mart because there's a lot of stars like Ken,Chompoo,Ploy,Yaya...
Oh this is for you...credit :ละครกี่เพ้า
i thought itss Ken..lol

PanidaL

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0I4yveScal8#!
have a look back stage, yaya, ann, aff, beautiful.
nadech team with mart, mark vs mart lol.. they play till nite penalty shoot out .
i think mart just want to cover up from the gossip.he is clean too. he like ann, n ann like him too.
that is y channel 3 party they hang up together. i believe there is a lots channel 3 cast around.
but y ann n mart accompany each other. wink wink. there is one pic ann hold her skirt while walking along with mart with shy face.
Where are you watching the channel party? What channel 3 party? Iplease link. I would love to watch.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hey you guys, this is off topic but can somebody tell me Ken/Ann's forum to me? I remember i have an account there
but i forgot what it;s called and stuff.

i too miss ken and ann. just yesterday i was watching scenes of them in Soot Sane Ha. One of my favorite lakorn
of their. :)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Why no new pics of Mart-Anne after they come back from HK??
i miss KA and i miss Mart-Anne too.....

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
Why no new pics of Mart-Anne after they come back from HK??
i miss KA and i miss Mart-Anne too.....
ann was busy with her new production starring kimber n mark. and mart busy with his event with fan club n modelling catwalk.but i believe once they start back qi pao in bangkok is gonna boom again. is like time off from HK.busy with channel 3 promotion n event .mart working with channel 3 if i am not mistaken. btw thank you your pics that awesome. even tho they are busy but they are trying to be in the same event in order to get close each other even more. i think that is why both of them request want one more lakorn together.after lk mart n ann were closed there is pic of them off screen.with romie n another one thai 's actor. n mart face telling something.other than 2 actors wink wink n ann text mart asking if he was the pra'ek in qi pao (meaning they are still keep in touch after LK even offscreen) ..the cutting nail pic is telling something happening there.. i wont cut my guy friend finger nail if just a friend lol.. cos i dont want he feel something or mistaken something. but ann cut mart's finger nails omg :scratchhead2: and ignore the crew looking at them. even ann with p'a more than 8 years they are not ready yet getting married meaning the relation still up n down,n mart been single for 10 years. aha!. i think that is why both of them want to be together n work together in order to get know each other closely.most of pra ek just taking advantage on her lol.. mark mark lol.. but i don't think mart taking advantage i think that is the reason she like acting with mart again.

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
latest update tomorrow mart will be in chonburi district.
เสาร์ 17 มีนาคม นี้ เจอสมาร์ท ได้ที่โชว์รูมมิตซูปฐพีทอง โคราช บ่าย 3 เป็นต้นไปนะจ๊ะ :: ส่วนต้นเดือนหน้าชาวชลบุรี นั่งคอยสมาร์ทไปเยือนถึงถิ่นได้เลย เพราะพี่มาร์ทบอกว่าไปแน่จ้าา ส่วนงาน Event ไหน เวลาไหน จะแจ้งให้ทราบอีกครั้งนะคะ

mart so busy with the event 3 event in one day erkk.. that is the reason no pics with ann afterback from hk. mart busy modelling n charity event and mart so handsome, ann was right when she says mart handsome lol...if i were her i will crush on mart .. hihi since i am normal human being

http://postimage.org/image/730uevug5/ looks they are couple here,another shot channel 3 party.i want to see qi pao kissing scene can't hardly wait. mark taken advantages on stage keep repeated n repeated . ann says mark keep repeated n repeated.

tonyvika

sarNie Egg
Where are you watching the channel party? What channel 3 party? Iplease link. I would love to watch.
Hello, I'm newbe here! Hello from Russia ^_^
Thank you for your posts. I follow it every day :thanks:

By the way, I'm too interested in this video or photo

and about the topic that Smart Krissada is single for 10 years - I read here http://iheartlakorns...-a-girl-in-pai/ that he went out with someone...
I watched Smart and Ann in Likit and liked it so much :heart:
really waiting for their new project

and again thank you for all your updates

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she mean this party..
there's a lot of other actor/actress too but Anne hang around with Mart..i saw a pic of ken with Chompoo,Noi,Ploy..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lhttp://postimage.org/image/730uevug5/ looks they are couple here,another shot channel 3 party.i want to see qi pao kissing scene can't hardly wait. mark taken advantages on stage keep repeated n repeated . ann says mark keep repeated n repeated.
what do you mean by this.."ann says mark keep repeated n repeated."
anyway,i also can't wait to see joob joob scene but i doubt CH3 will release it...

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
Hello, I'm newbe here! Hello from Russia ^_^
Thank you for your posts. I follow it every day :thanks:

By the way, I'm too interested in this video or photo

and about the topic that Smart Krissada is single for 10 years - I read here http://iheartlakorns...-a-girl-in-pai/ that he went out with someone...
I watched Samrt and Ann in Likit and liked it so much :heart:
really waiting for their new project

and again thank you for a;l your updates
hi welcome to the thread wow russia , seeing thai lakorn .. that is awesome. i love thai lakorn because there is always a good thing behind it i can learn. such politeness, respect and forgiveness. i like it. btw about that gurl that was year 2009. but the one i read mart says he did not find any gurl for 10 years , he has no time n is hard to find someone that understand his job. seriously is difficult lol because he is handsome lol... hahahahah n acting with pretty nang 'ek lol .. i am voting mart n and ann. is not only that pic in channel 3 party the one that i paste the link more obvious like a couple hahah stand side by side closely .. wink wink .. indeed i fallen these couple since i saw them in LK. u may find in seesun likin , uncut scene .. during the shooting.. ann hold mart's arm when she did wrong lol n laugh.

love in these interview, ann hold mart 's arm till the end-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mCmB2BgauQ&feature=related

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
what do you mean by this.."ann says mark keep repeated n repeated."
anyway,i also can't wait to see joob joob scene but i doubt CH3 will release it...
yeah joob joob scene .. can't hardly wait for that.. i am sure there will be joob joob scene hihihi... since ann was ok with it..even in live she can act lol hahahahah... n with mart whom she is close i don't think such a big problem for her. hahahaha.. n mart yes indeed he is a great kisser.. saw he did in LK. wink wink ..
http://postimage.org/image/730uevug5/

i saw the tv host interview ann, in one program. about the kissing scene. and they play again the clip n ann says mark keep repeated and repeated.. he kiss ann twice ur know lol. mark mark such taking advantage. ann says that mark mouth on her teeth lol.. hahahha..n she can't breath.. lol she is funny n shy about it . lol..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yes..i know anne don't a problem about it..She's professional..
And Mart too since i saw them in uncut clip..
But i heard CH3 will cut a joob joob scene like they did in Ken-Janie lakorn..
Glad that they didn't cut it in 365.. :wink:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh wow joob joob scene :highfive:

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
mm no worries someone will posted in u tube hahahah.. if channel 3 cut the joob joob scene. normally thai lakorn they will be tv pool. they always have update the shooting, we can see how they made it hihihihi.. that is more real.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I love Ann Thongprasom soo much than any other actresses!
EVERYONE says Ann is OLD and should be doing MOTHER roles. Psst, there just JEALOUS! Saying all those words wont make me stop liking Ann :)
There are many new CUTE actress but they aren't as talented as ANN :)
THATS THE TRUTH. Ann Thongprasom Forever <3