[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow this thread reach to 100 lol speaking of Likit kamatep, I can't believe andrew could of played with anne in there. How I wish these two would pair up but its obviouslky not happening. I wonder is he ever gonna come back

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol i dont know andrew lol , what i know this thread is qi pao hahah ann and mart, even tho it is about LK it still about mart and anne. pra'ek and nang'ek in qi pao.. so it is still related . :beer:
still on topic, is just the matter qi pao we still on production, n we dont have much pics at this moment to talk about hahah..and we dont know what are they doing right now. definitely we will talk about qi pao in detail once it on aired. :woot2: i can't hardly wait how this two lovely cutie performs in qi pao.i am still positive about mart. ^_^

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow this thread reach to 100 lol speaking of Likit kamatep, I can't believe andrew could of played with anne in there. How I wish these two would pair up but its obviouslky not happening. I wonder is he ever gonna come back
Tinah,isn't Aum also supposed to be in LK after Andrew rejected it?
and then there's a rumor Anne don't want to act with him...
After that,they replace with Mart...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Dila, I'm not sure about aum being in LK. I don't think anne would have a problem working with him again since they were offly comfortable together in BBK

I wanna see anne in the qi pao dress already!

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
OH wow! Me too! & Dang..what if One day Ann & Mart fall in love? :woot2:
heheh everyday i pray that will happened , miracle hahah even i know ann
steady with p'a. but they are married yet so no harm keep praying mart n ann hahahahha..

about that question to dilla i think i read somewhere...dilla just remind me about it..
the fortune teller also said ann better get married at age 37 not before than that..that is the
reason i think she still hold..with p'a. but i as usual love something unpredictable hahaah.. it just come..bingo :beer:

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
kinda bored no news update :cry:

but here i have mart activities with his fan
singing ha! he like kara oke.i know ann can sing..
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=287546957938855