[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwww finally they have a bts and they are both soooo cute in it. Kiss Kiss Kiss. Na Rak Mak Mak.
Although I wish it was on the lips :coverlaf:

Thanks for sharin AnnT.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Hey everyone, Sorry this is kind of Off Topic, but I just wanted to share this fan mv of
Ann and Ken form Oum Rak. I thought this mv was very good and just wanted to share it na.
It's Chen point of veiw. Enjoy! she is very good at making mv's. Do check out her youtube!
http://youtu.be/WpYvBeJ-oPY
credit: thaicouples33x

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey everyone, Sorry this is kind of Off Topic, but I just wanted to share this fan mv of
Ann and Ken form Oum Rak. I thought this mv was very good and just wanted to share it na.
It's Chen point of veiw. Enjoy! she is very good at making mv's. Do check out her youtube!
credit: thaicouples33x
chun chob mak thanks 4 sharing na ja puern :kiss2:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^Mai pen arai ja! chun yin dee na, tee khun chob. Chun kit teurn p'ann/ken mak mak.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^Mai pen arai ja! chun yin dee na, tee khun chob. Chun kit teurn p'ann/ken mak mak.
chun eng kor mern gun kidterng kidterng ruk ruk song khun nee mak mak tae wun nee I'm so excited to watch Qi Pao P'Mart and P'Anne naruk mak :kiss2: :highfive:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg, we finally see anne and ken together. It has been awhile! Makes me really sad and happy at the same time. Wish they would reunite again. By the way, anne look pretty there.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i love the first pic of her and mart!! shes sooo pretty in that pic. she must have dyed her hair..it looks nice. mart lost weight, he look skinny compare to their first lakorn together

thanks dila

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello Dila where have you've been miss u, and back to Asianfuse you brought us one of the adorable pictures of Mart hugging his angel Anne :kiss2:
Hey sis..miss u too and i miss everyone here....i didn't go anywhere..just being a silent reader.....bored,dissapointed, with Anne but then i miss her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much...

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Anne love her one of my fav. actresses. Eh, Smart not so much...... I rather Ken haha and of course we would all like Ken to be pare with Anne again.