sarNie Hatchling
finally mart and anne back on the topic :p. yey.... i love the first pic
the background so nice giving the lovely mood to both. i think the mansion
were up the hill.

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
finally mart
and anne lol. i love them both.
can't hardly wait for qi pao.. i can smell there will be romantic scene.. goshhh mart have to tackle anne hahahah..
we will see whom ann will married with.
in these pic i guess anne was sitting on mart's lap.and she hugging mart ha! with a happy face. if not mistaken theere is a pic taken by mobile she were hungging mart.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
finally mart
and anne lol. i love them both.
can't hardly wait for qi pao.. i can smell there will be romantic scene.. goshhh mart have to tackle anne hahahah..
we will see whom ann will married with.
in these pic i guess anne was sitting on mart's lap.and she hugging mart ha! with a happy face. if not mistaken theere is a pic taken by mobile she were hungging mart.
looks like Mart is very pleased and impress cos Anne is hugging and sitting on his lap its like his dream had miracles and I senses his love crush is still kept inside him

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
looks like Mart is very pleased and impress cos Anne is hugging and sitting on his lap its like his dream had miracles and I senses his love crush is still kept inside him
indeed. sorry ken anne fan. now ann with mart.:p.
and she looks happy with him.

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
agree sorry KA fans forgive me please Mart has won the spotlight
i saw 3 pics in mart fan page, is something there.there is one pic mart alone wearing the same cloth with ann.
i saw something lol. but cannot say it here.
those pics mart n anne , so closed together.(the one posted here) :secret:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i saw 3 pics in mart fan page, is something there.there is one pic mart alone wearing the same cloth with ann.
i saw something lol. but cannot say it here.
those pics mart n anne , so closed together.(the one posted here) :secret:
yeah better not post it :highfive:

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Ann dyed her hair?! & Smart & Ann are cute together but they wouldn't replace my precious couple Ann & Ken! HAha but i still love all of the pra'eks Ann paired up with :) Smart is Hot & muscular!! I bet Ann LOVES that <3 <3 hehehe

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol i think anne like muscular haaah..look at their pic all so tight closed definitely can feel it hahaha...
i am cannot denied it.. the pic telling something. :dance3:

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
alice, i sent u a message to your inbox please check it out hahahahahaha :woot:
gosssipppp..hahahahah....

tinah

sarNie Coma
Didn't anne said she look guys who are big that can protect her. I think she used to bring up how muscular mart is lol