[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Makes me wonder so much why Ann wanted to pair up with Smat only when there were other pra'eks that she only paired up with once ... What do you guys think? :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
As much as i ruk KA.. glad Ann is finaly pairing with someone else for more than once... Miss Mart and Ann after I finished LK.. kinda over KA now..although my siggie says something else..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Here's the teaser that came out today at the event. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BRc00N8r2k&list=UUrk3iUaclITN0JLwxtDhfaQ&index=1&feature=plcp

c: as tagged

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol i cannot translate it.. just understand a little part only..
but dont know how to say it hahahahah...

but the most thing i like , was the chemistry between these two. once again body language and eyes contact.

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
Mart has perverted look on Anne its like his very real inlove with Anne not just onscreen but also off screen
as i said in ealier there is something happening between this two , but just want to keep it quiet.
i reliased everytime the reporter interview at the event when two looks gorgeous, ann would not looking at mart when he was talking, she just look at the corner of her eyes, n agree with her head with what mart are saying, but she will look at mart face when she need clarification or support from mart with what she is saying.. ha! bingo.and they always keep closer each other.is just like a couple or someone in love.. gossh time will tell finally ann will end up with whom.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
as i said in ealier there is something happening between this two , but just want to keep it quiet.
i reliased everytime the reporter interview at the event when two looks gorgeous, ann would not looking at mart when he was talking, she just look at the corner of her eyes, n agree with her head with what mart are saying, but she will look at mart face when she need clarification or support from mart with what she is saying.. ha! bingo.and they always keep closer each other.is just like a couple or someone in love.. gossh time will tell finally ann will end up with whom.
I have a feeling something hiding between Anne and Mart I'm very curious to know