[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
oh dilla that judy funny hahahah... she just record just like that hahahaha...
indeed she mentinoned p mark, p boy, p ' nadech in the cartoon show.
that is cute she telling him..about her project.

thanks dilla for the link.. smart a good listener .. i wanna have a boy friend
like smart hahahaha..less talk .. but understanding.
ohh noo i think i am fall in love with smart he sooo handsome and so gentle"man". :drools:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i like when they filming in HK...
so we can see 'secret' pic (fingernail pic) and clip ( mart tease anne) record by chinese fans.
Dila I think were all ahead of Mart/Anne something hiding between them I don't want to shout the answer until I find the real info

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice,if u go to Pantip...do u see Thai fans gossiping about this Mart-ANne?
not really plus I can't read Thai as much but maybe fans are gossiping in their fanclub right now they're cheering for Mart/Anne and Mteam Mark/Mint Chalida since
both side have similar story

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG! Imagine if Qi Pao is there FIRST drama/lakorn together?! & Seeing all those pictures of them two together cutting nails and chatting!! Lols

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
Dila I think were all ahead of Mart/Anne something hiding between them I don't want to shout the answer until I find the real info
alice they wont tell hahaha , unless ann pregnant that is it. :p.
,the clip ann telling mart about her carton show.. p'boy,p'mark, p' nadech...hoho all is pra'ek in the list.
sound smart is checking her with other pra'ek ..hahahhaha
/mode speculator.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
alice they wont tell hahaha , unless ann pregnant that is it. :p.
,the clip ann telling mart about her carton show.. p'boy,p'mark, p' nadech...hoho all is pra'ek in the list.
sound smart is checking her with other pra'ek ..hahahhaha
/mode speculator.
haha Mart keeping an eye on his girl :smack:

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
indeed alice, all the pra'ek will take opportunity to kiss her hahaha.... and fall in love. i am wonder about mart , how strong is he .
she so tempting. come on guy is a guys not angel. if u closer to a women like that definitely u will fall in love. even u are gay ahahahah

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
indeed alice, all the pra'ek will take opportunity to kiss her hahaha.... and fall in love. i am wonder about mart , how strong is he .
she so tempting. come on guy is a guys not angel. if u closer to a women like that definitely u will fall in love. even u are gay ahahahah
if i was Mart i will give her one red rose and ask her come on P'Mart please be brave and confident :cheer:

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
if i was Mart i will give her one red rose and ask her come on P'Mart please be brave and confident :cheer:
alice lol.. we always says that to smart.. lol but believed me i think p'mart already did lol.is just the matter he didnt tell us or show in public. hahahahah or else they wont so close like this . there is differences when qi pao lauching and
recently interview.. analysed it.. eyes contact, body language this is natural cannot lie.

dilla this pic for u , lol i hope u know what is that mean look carefully. and see what ann always did to smart hahahaha...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
alice lol.. we always says that to smart.. lol but believed me i think p'mart already did lol.is just the matter he didnt tell us or show in public. hahahahah or else they wont so close like this . there is differences when qi pao lauching and
recently interview.. analysed it.. eyes contact, body language this is natural cannot lie.

dilla this pic for u , lol i hope u know what is that mean look carefully. and see what ann always did to smart hahahaha...

oh yeah that picture is a good clue hint I notice them doing that to each other lots of times they're so sneaky and cheeky too :secret:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

hahaha i know what u mean...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hopefully we'll get to see por and anne together soon..they were at khun ja's engagement
agree tinah....i remember there's a poll at pantip about who's the pairing fans want to see the most and Por N & Anne won that poll..
i also would like to see Pong & Anne together..

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
-PONG IS playboy, his latest gf was the singer the teenager, he sent flowers on the stage.. hikhikhik can see in his fb.

latest pic. uploaded pong's fb 2 hours ago