[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
ermm u see lea...
one of those who complain about her age..

onahc....i know u...and i know who's ur idol..if i'm not mistaken,u complaint about her age since SSH..sorry if i'm wrong.. :wink:
well,thanks because still interested to know about anne.. :yawn:
age is just a number..as long as she can pull her role..thats better than someone who is young but can't act..
hahaha.. let it be. but i adore ann's beauty, i want to be like her stay look younger .. i wish i can get a few beauty tips from her. such her diets, her work out, and her skin complexion set hahahaha... as far as i knew she use loreal. :dance2:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha.. let it be. but i adore ann's beauty, i want to be like her stay look younger .. i wish i can get a few beauty tips from her. such her diets, her work out, and her skin complexion set hahahaha... as far as i knew she use loreal. :dance2:
she's the spokeperson for biscuit ( don't know the name)..Pantene...Loreal..Darlie...and milk ( again don't know the name)..
maybe she use all these product..and she do yoga..
i remember in 1 scene in BBK,Aum teach her YOGA but BTS..she's the one that teach Aum..

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol i will prefer yoga, same as maggie q do a yoga as well, i saw in official fb in her hand bag gotten loreal night cream.the red colored one.i guess she use the red color set loreal.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Ughh Ann is not considered OLD yet okay. She is mid aged right now
W, not old. I truly love Ann, she is the best thing that ever happened to me..Ann really changed my life in such a good way! I dont even know how but she is one importany lady in my life! I couldnt stand a day thinking about her. & no matter how much people say about Ann, ill have to except their oppinion. No stays young forever, period. I understand Ann though, she wants a stable life so let it be lols & i really want to see her on screen always but it cant always be like that. Even if ann ever stops acting, im still gonna keep up with her...it seems like there is no point but to me there is a point because i really learned something BIG from knowing Ann :)

rehann

sarNie Adult
oh i just notice u said u understand thai w/o sub...
thats great....i want to ask u about some clip that i don't understand...
bleh ka??
rehann,ade link x closing party yg mart suh anne kawen dgn die tu..rase mcm prnh tgk tp cari kt YT x jmpe dah..
sure~ i can understand about 80%.... but can't read...
i still got that cllip on my laptop... today i'm working but if i got free time, i will upload on my YT channel...
n try translate that clip for u... if not today maybe tomorrow... but once done i will send link to u....

rehann

sarNie Adult
oh i just notice u said u understand thai w/o sub...
thats great....i want to ask u about some clip that i don't understand...
bleh ka??
rehann,ade link x closing party yg mart suh anne kawen dgn die tu..rase mcm prnh tgk tp cari kt YT x jmpe dah..
here the link for that closing party~ u can find the translation in description box~
i don't know whether its good or not... hope u enjoy~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sBLMNL_kvs

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
ermm u see lea...

onahc....i know u...and i know who's ur idol..if i'm not mistaken,u complaint about her age since SSH..sorry if i'm wrong.. :wink:
age is just a number..as long as she can pull her role..thats better than someone who is young but can't act..
erm nvm..maybe u're depress because at the age of 36,anne still can be the n'ek while ur idol seems like slow down her career because she's getting married.
lol, she said the same thing about Cherry

anyway, Anne is a great actress and i appreciate her acting. She still look classy and beautiful to me. After watching her lakorns, i think she is quite charming onsreen :heart: . Wish Anne the best in her work and life

Meadow

sarNie Adult
If Anne is old then how about Chompoo & Aff? They're both over 30 years old too -- so it's also time for them to stay behind the screen, especially if one of them just got married.

I love Anne!

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol come on gurls, age just a numbers. because in thai there is alot of technology to look younger.. and it is cheaper.
eg. cherry she look older in tard , but latest lakorn with smart she look much much younger.
it wasnt suprise me because she is the owner of boutique and spa hahahahhaah...

see.. age no issue in thailand u got money u stay younger. so they can be more in this industry.
oh meadow i like your gif.file lol.. seeking nadech always with yaya kinda boring to me.
i didnt watch thorainee. i just see it but not dare to follow ..loolz.it need a break before start new lakorn together actually..
i feel nothing not excited as grgr. anymore to see them.

ciao.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Its a miracle that i met Ann :) i seriously love her & adore everything about her :) Only Ann fans will understand my feelings ;D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Its a miracle that i met Ann :) i seriously love her & adore everything about her :) Only Ann fans will understand my feelings ;D
You will have this Alice by your side too I love P'Anne too specially atm I'm really kept on following on her with P'Smart story

rehann

sarNie Adult
ermm u see lea...

erm nvm..maybe u're depress because at the age of 36,anne still can be the n'ek while ur idol seems like slow down her career because she's getting married.
she getting married or just recently married? curiousty will kill the cat~
i really want to know who that 'member' fav idol~ just want to say... how come u so dare critics Anne on this page~
anne is the idol of most thai so called 'sup'tar' nowadays... if they who just act in 3 or 4 lakorns people had call them sup'tar...
then u should know the reason why people call anne the princess of thai entertaiment.... n didn't give that title to your fav star~
sorry all~ get emo for awhile...
i also had other stars that i adore but anne always at the top! i had watch all anne's subbed lakorn. now i can understand 80% of thai after 3 years n the reason of that is anne! i'm so damn crazy over her... in first year what i'm doing is looking for her lakorn! n even start to watch her lakorn without sub... that the way i learn thai by the love i have for Anne...
i also feel very sad when she slowly move on to produce lakorn but i respect her action~ i admit she really clever n relevant but for craziest fan like me... i'm damn panic... i want her to act more... i will not get bored! i'm promise!! if i can stop the time... i will just request it for my beloved anne cause i want to watch her forever but that impossible!!! just hope that i can send the support n of course the love i had for her when she still active in thai ent.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i really want to know who that 'member' fav idol~ just want to say... how come u so dare critics Anne on this page~
anne is the idol of most thai so called 'sup'tar' nowadays... if they who just act in 3 or 4 lakorns people had call them sup'tar...
then u should know the reason why people call anne the princess of thai entertaiment.... n didn't give that title to your fav star~
i also had other stars that i adore but anne always at the top! i had watch all anne's subbed lakorn. now i can understand 80% of thai after 3 years n the reason of that is anne! i'm so damn crazy over her... in first year what i'm doing is looking for her lakorn! n even start to watch her lakorn without sub... that the way i learn thai by the love i have for Anne...
i also feel very sad when she slowly move on to produce lakorn but i respect her action~ i admit she really clever n relevant but for craziest fan like me... i'm damn panic... i want her to act more... i will not get bored! i'm promise!! if i can stop the time... i will just request it for my beloved anne cause i want to watch her forever but that impossible!!! just hope that i can send the support n of course the love i had for her when she still active in thai ent.
kudos for ur comment...love it 100000x..........
i'm so crazy over Anne too...love her makkkk makkkk makkk...
i also watch her lakorn w/o sub bcos my love for her..

about that 'member' idol..not sure getting married or recently married because i'm not pay attention to people i don't like...WASTE MY TIME..
accidently know about her because someone posted about her news on FB..

once again...I LOVE UR COMMENT soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i don't know how many times i keep reading ur comment..ur feeling same with me..everyday i'm thinking about anne..i even skipped my lunch,my sleep time just bcos i'm addicted to anne.the different between u and me is u adore other stars and can watch other thai lakorn but i can't..i've tried but i can't..i don't know,when i try to watch other lakorn,my feeling is plain..i did't feel sad,funny or happy like i watch anne..oh i should stop talking about anne..there's soooo manyvi want to say but don't know where to start + i'm afraid i can't stop it..
she's the one and only my idol..

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
wow 3 years just watching thai lakorn u can understand thai 80%.i salute u.