[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I haven't been on this thread for a while now so i d k if this photo of Ann have been posted up yet.hahha

c: IG- verasalon

Hahaha,. This a funny one.

c: IG-Bird Kerdsukon

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Oh~~I think i havent been here for like forever..........I wasnt sure if I still remember my account name correctly....luckily,i do~~haha~~~

I miss you guys, and i'm glad to see a lot of new friends too...

Even though I havent been here for a while, i still go to the AK forum regularly to check out the new pics of this lakorn...looking forward to watch it....I dont know why it takes this long...i thought they finished filming,but apparently they are still filming....just cant wait to watch it already!!!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh~~I think i havent been here for like forever..........I wasnt sure if I still remember my account name correctly....luckily,i do~~haha~~~

I miss you guys, and i'm glad to see a lot of new friends too...

Even though I havent been here for a while, i still go to the AK forum regularly to check out the new pics of this lakorn...looking forward to watch it....I dont know why it takes this long...i thought they finished filming,but apparently they are still filming....just cant wait to watch it already!!!!!
tracy!! i miss u soooooooooooo much.........still remember me or already forget me??!!
yeah,this lakorn takes FOREVER to air...
as i remember,this lakorn start filming before RKTF (Ken's lakorn) but RKTF already start airing...
same with Por-Janie's lakorn..they haven't found the n'ek yet when anne announce she accepted QP,but that lakorn will start airing next batch...also MGD...sorry if i'm wrong...
i guess its because of Anne...
her lakorn usually air at the end of the year....
honestly,i can't wait to watch this lakorn but i hope it'll air around October-November..not now.

cr:AK Pantip

thailover01

sarNie Adult
tracy!! i miss u soooooooooooo much.........still remember me or already forget me??!!
yeah,this lakorn takes FOREVER to air...
as i remember,this lakorn start filming before RKTF (Ken's lakorn) but RKTF already start airing...
same with Por-Janie's lakorn..they haven't found the n'ek yet when anne announce she accepted QP,but that lakorn will start airing next batch...also MGD...sorry if i'm wrong...
i guess its because of Anne...
her lakorn usually air at the end of the year....
honestly,i can't wait to watch this lakorn but i hope it'll air around October-November..not now.

cr:AK Pantip
Omgg that qi pao pictureeee!!! I love it dila! Where you get it :)) & what is it?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i can confirmed Nat will sub this lakorn..the problem is,i don't know WHEN she'll sub it because she's so busy...
SHe's one of Mart-Anne fan... :)

edit : Here's my conversation with Nat almost 1 year ago..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Gosh, I want to watch this for Ann, but Mart. I can't get the Mart fever again -.-

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
OH,Dila,How can I forget about YOU?!!!! ^_^

I wasnt a fan of Mart's...
but when they were filming in hongkong, some of the Chinese fans went to see them, and they said that Mart is actually much more handsome in real person....(Well, they didnt mention his acting,so i guess sitll might be the same.... :scratchhead2:)

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
OH,Dila,How can I forget about YOU?!!!! ^_^

I wasnt a fan of Mart's...
but when they were filming in hongkong, some of the Chinese fans went to see them, and they said that Mart is actually much more handsome in real person....(Well, they didnt mention his acting,so i guess sitll might be the same.... :scratchhead2:)

i agreed with them hahaha... even i am not see him in real. but anne said smart so handsome now!. then what else i can says.. :dance2: no doubt.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw thats such a cute pic of the two! im pretty sure nat will sub this cause she loves mart and shes a fan of annes