[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i can confirmed Nat will sub this lakorn..the problem is,i don't know WHEN she'll sub it because she's so busy...
SHe's one of Mart-Anne fan... :)

edit : Here's my conversation with Nat almost 1 year ago..
sorry to ask but who is Nat? HAha. I haven't been on here that i d k what have been going on.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
me too , anne seems shy when mart agressive..normally she the one will lean her body.. not smart. :dance2:
as we senses something going on with this pair now Mart his more confident and daring its like you have nothing to loose in a competing game

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
as we senses something going on with this pair now Mart his more confident and daring its like you have nothing to loose in a competing game
i think this is his last chance.. if he didn't grab it he will not getting married hahahaha..
i am sure lots of gurls want him.. but all is about his heart. .

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow it has been a while since I've been here! and Mart and Ann is looking
really good in all of the new pictures. Ai yah, maybe I have to check this thread more
often so I don't have to go back 20 pages. lol...

Thank for all of the photos and update na ja took khun. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow it has been a while since I've been here! and Mart and Ann is looking
really good in all of the new pictures. Ai yah, maybe I have to check this thread more
often so I don't have to go back 20 pages. lol...

Thank for all of the photos and update na ja took khun. :)
mai pen rai na ja pern chun you can come and join us any time na pern ruk, yin dee ka :highfive:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Waiting patiently for this lakorn to air...Finally get to see Ann...hope it air this year and not next year...a year without Ann is like i have miss. Part of me hehehe...it would be sad if they wait and air this lakorn for next year than tat would be 2 YEAR without Ann on screen!!! SCREAM!!!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OmG! This is my FIRST time waiting for a lakorn to Air...HAHA! CRAZY! How was all your guys first time waiting for a lakorn to air?! WELL! IM SUPER EXCITED! Lols i dont even know how "airing" works..LMAO! Soo...ill need help hahaha :woot2: & OMG! Smart is just...HANDSOME, PERIOD! :drools: & Ann is just beyound what i would ever expect to meet in my life :dance3: Im glad to have T H A I in my life <3 CHEER ON !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OmG! This is my FIRST time waiting for a lakorn to Air...HAHA! CRAZY! How was all your guys first time waiting for a lakorn to air?! WELL! IM SUPER EXCITED! Lols i dont even know how "airing" works..LMAO! Soo...ill need help hahaha :woot2: & OMG! Smart is just...HANDSOME, PERIOD! :drools: & Ann is just beyound what i would ever expect to meet in my life :dance3: Im glad to have T H A I in my life <3 CHEER ON !
its a terrible thing waiting for a airing slot especially if a lakorn that really interest you alot its like you can't get over it very hard to forget from your head

thailover01

sarNie Adult
its a terrible thing waiting for a airing slot especially if a lakorn that really interest you alot its like you can't get over it very hard to forget from your head
Haha yess! It sucks! Lols i can tell alreadyy! Ill go to school just thinking about Qi PAO!! :woot: I think about Ann all dayyy! Haha so if Qi Pao airs...ILL JUST DAY DREAM lmao