[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe its not a time yet until the lakorn near to release..i remember for 365,i've been waiting soooooooo long just to see the first BtS clip...or maybe sibce 'Anne Thongprasom' brand in it,so no need a lot of promotion..;-)

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol first pic that guy sleeping .. but strange why his body are like that.
not clear.. is like he is came out from the couch.
is he a ghost erkkk....

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Well soo they are doing the OST for Qi Pao...does that mean its almost done filming?! && Yessss! they get there OWN ost! lols i thought they werent gonna...hahaha BUT its good to see there working on the OST ;)) Can't wait to see...ONLY if someone could translate a little of those lyrics she was singing :D

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I can't wait no more..OMG! Im going crazyy! but at the same time....i dont want Qi Pao to end because im afraid it might be Ann's last Lakorn! :((( BUT NO WAY! I wont give up! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
why isnt there any behind the scene clips. this has been filming for like 6 months already but no promotion at all
just like Rang Ngao, it's not getting any promos at the moment cuz ch3 probably want to focus attention of Janie's new airing lakorn w/ Por
i think they want to focus the attention on Ann's directorial debut first, cuz that's probably going to air before this one