[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The good news is that QP will start airing Nov. 1st, which is P'Anne 's birthday. The bad news is that it's only 80% done. So it will be filming while airing. So P'Anne will be working hard in coming month.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
The good news is that QP will start airing Nov. 1st, which is P'Anne 's birthday. The bad news is that it's only 80% done. So it will be filming while airing. So P'Anne will be working hard in coming month.
are you serious?! Ann will still be filming?! awww i feel bad for Ann but good for us because well still get to see Qi Pao! lols...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
are you serious?! Ann will still be filming?! awww i feel bad for Ann but good for us because well still get to see Qi Pao! lols...
Ya, P'Anne said that on her interview with Mango TV last week. And she said that the left over scene are difficult scenes too. Even P'Yee said (on IG) that she didn't get to see Anne for almost a month now.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
ewww. that make up looks so real
i made my mind and i am definetely watching this although i'm scared of ghost
but i dont wanna miss anne's lakorn this year or next year

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ya, P'Anne said that on her interview with Mango TV last week. And she said that the left over scene are difficult scenes too. Even P'Yee said (on IG) that she didn't get to see Anne for almost a month now.
oh wow Ninja007 then qi pao must be a hit lakorn yeah i saw this on Instagram too

shengvang

sarNie Adult
a good news 4 u na ja puen ruk Qi Pao will onair 1st November 2012 on P'Anne birthday
Most difinitely ja. I am very happy that it will be airing on Ann B-Day.
I've have been follwing this thread, but couldn't say much because
everyone has already said what I wanted to say. I will tuning in with you girls for sure! :D

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Haha omgg!! This is the 3rd photo related to Ann looking at panadda's boobs! Lmaoo!!! Wow....good photos though! haha panadda will be a mean person in qi pao...i might hate her lols...i hate the mean annoying characters in the movies...i mean who does?! Lmao

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne is such a naughty girl...
i remember the first pic she touch P'da (her character name in 365 stuck in my mind instead of her real name..lol) boobies...

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I know! Ann actually put her whole hand around lols! Whats funny is panadda lets Ann!! Lmaoo!! Would you want people doing that to your boobies?! Lmaoo!! & yeaa dila, i call her p'da too but i have to get used to her real name lmao