[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i love when people compliment her personality..
i mean usually if other people talk about others actor/actress, we will hear...'she's great actress...bla bla"
but Anne..her friends said she's a nice girl..and can set her life like what she want to be..

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i love when people compliment her personality..
i mean usually if other people talk about others actor/actress, we will hear...'she's great actress...bla bla"
but Anne..her friends said she's a nice girl..and can set her life like what she want to be..
BECAUSE ANN IS A MATURE AND INDEPENDENT LADY
THE REASON WHY I LOVE HER

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Aauuwww...Hot news!! Anne will get married next year??!! Credit IG-sanddysandee : เอ-แอน ปีหน้ามีลุ้นแต่งงาน หากเคลียร์งานลงตัว

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure if its true or not...
But Anne had an interview before...she said P'A told her if she don't want to get marry next year,he don't want to wait for her/don't want to marry her...something like that...lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm not sure if its true or not...
But Anne had an interview before...she said P'A told her if she don't want to get marry next year,he don't want to wait for her/don't want to marry her...something like that...lol
Awe. She must've been joking or something. Well if he truely loves her, no matter what happens, he'll wait. I think that's true love; and if she truely loves him she won't make him wait! Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
please u all don't take as a true thing wait for the official info source cos some is no reliable fans can do anything to get attention like editing stuff around

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I think they cake Anne's face with too much make up...I like the natural looking Anne.

Yeaa there overdoing the makeup a little too much but its okay! lols! as long as i see Ann! haha and as long as its not THAT worse then who cares! lols :dance3:
& i cant see the other pictures?!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Yeaa there overdoing the makeup a little too much but its okay! lols! as long as i see Ann! haha and as long as its not THAT worse then who cares! lols :dance3:
& i cant see the other pictures?!
i actually love anne's makeup beside that it looks abit to cakey

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i actually love anne's makeup beside that it looks abit to cakey

Yeah, me too. I like how she doesn't put on the whole load, like fake eye lashes (I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM), dark eye liner, etc. Her makeup gives her a very natural look, but I just don't like it's cakey~ness. I think every actress nowadays, with exception to a few, put on a whole load of makeup and that just bothers me so much. You don't see the natural face of those actresses anymore like in the past.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
If QP success,Anne must bethe most happy person in the world because i heard PCKK received a lot of positive feedback & its soooo funny so far...
I'm so happy for her..She deserve it!!

cr: Lila FB

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If QP success,Anne must bethe most happy person in the world because i heard PCKK received a lot of positive feedback & its soooo funny so far...

the killer looks like the n'rai May Pitchy

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

She definitely deserves the compliments since she's the producer, but I think the ones who deserves it the most are the actors, the director, the editors, those who actually work on the lakorn. Does Ann actually work on it?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
She definitely deserves the compliments since she's the producer, but I think the ones who deserves it the most are the actors, the director, the editors, those who actually work on the lakorn. Does Ann actually work on it?
yes..she work hard on it..thats why yayee said that she haven't meet anne for almost a month..she's super busy with QP and PCKK..
sometimes,if the actor don't know how to do it,she was the one who teach it....
thats what someone translate to me about what the cast said about her..
she not just stay at home,waiting PCKK to complete....
but yeah..agreed with u..i didn't mean that she's the only one who deserve it...
thats a teamwork...
when she's said she's gonna remake PCKK..
everyone doubt it bcos the old version not so good..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yes..she work hard on it..thats why yayee said that she haven't meet anne for almost a month..she's super busy with QP and PCKK..
sometimes,if the actor don't know how to do it,she was the one who teach it....
thats what someone translate to me about what the cast said about her..
she not just stay at home,waiting PCKK to complete....
but yeah..agreed with u..i didn't mean that she's the only one who deserve it...
thats a teamwork...
when she's said she's gonna remake PCKK..
everyone doubt it bcos the old version not so good..
Oh, so she actually goes on set and helps out? How cool of her. I thought producers do nothing, I guess I was wrong. So far I actually like the old version. Ann and Au were so cute.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i watch the old version but i don't understand the storyline..
i like anne with the other guy...maybe jeab is his name (chatchai's brother in jaosao prissana)
anne and him was so funny....

actually,i don\t know about other producer..
so far from anne's lakorn...i used to see p'da lakornthai and khun nong broadcast also go to the set sometimes,but never seen them teach the actor how to act...its all by the director..
but from PCKK BTS clip..i saw anne is the one who teach the cast..
love it when she teach mark how to kiss kim..lol..
its like she really kiss kim on the lips..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i watch the old version but i don't understand the storyline..
i like anne with the other guy...maybe jeab is his name (chatchai's brother in jaosao prissana)
anne and him was so funny....

actually,i don\t know about other producer..
so far from anne's lakorn...i used to see p'da lakornthai and khun nong broadcast also go to the set sometimes,but never seen them teach the actor how to act...its all by the director..
but from PCKK BTS clip..i saw anne is the one who teach the cast..
love it when she teach mark how to kiss kim..lol..
its like she really kiss kim on the lips..
Really? I want to see that clip? Haha.