[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGG! Does Oh like Maylee/Paeka?! Ohh.....hahaha he is Jao Ming Tian's brother right? Well he probably "secretly" likes her or something...who knows haha you wouldn't be THAT close to eachother! lmao!
as i remember correctly,JMT father's want them to get married (May Lee & JMT's brother) but he is gay....+ JMT has a feeling for May Lee..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
as i remember correctly,JMT father's want them to get married (May Lee & JMT's brother) but he is gay....+ JMT has a feeling for May Lee..
the killer might be the n'rai or perhaps jao mingtian brother cos of jealous Maylee with the gay lover

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

cr :Tianlu's FB

So,Oh is not Mart's brother...but he is mart's brother's 'girlfriend'...
The pics of Anne with P'Da (365) always crack me up..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeay..THE SKILLFUL NANG EK IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So excited to see Anne on screen!!!!!!!!!!!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I'm so ready for this lakorn...My Ann is coming back!!! Yeppie!!!!
YAY...MY BLOOD IS HAVING ADRENALINE...SO GLAD THAT ANN IS BACK
I NEARLY THOUGH EVERSINCE SHE'S GONNA BECOME DIRECTOR SHE MIGHT ONLY BE GUEST STARRING LIKE NOK CHATCHAI

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Dang it, I've missed most of the fun. Work is a killer. I'm hoping that I will be able to join in the fun once Qi Pao starts airing on Thursday, November 1. I should, since my love for SmartAnn is driving me crazy! xD :wub: I've been thinking of these two nonstop and found myself wishing that Qi Pao is airing already plenty of times in the last two months. Just one and a half more week! Although it's a little disappointing that it will be airing just the day after Halloween, it is gratifying and sweet to know it will air on Ann's birthday. :) I've waited for such a long time after hearing pra'ek will be Mart that just one more week is fine with me.

Every Mart-Ann picture is so mind-blowing; love all the pictures of them. Ann still looks as beautiful as she did years ago, even better, because she has matured into a confident and over-powering dara, yet she's still really humble and sweet.^_^ She keeps looking better and better in every picture! I'm so looking forward to Mart and Ann's scenes, but I sincerely hope that Mart's character, Jao Ming Tian, will love Ann's character, Paeka for who she really is, instead of the fact that she looks exactly like May Lee. I want him to fall for Paeka, not for a May Lee lookalike!!! :wub:

cr: Anne Thong taiwan FC

from my eyes and my opinion...read my lips...M.Y.E.Y.E.S
i THINK that this pic is so hot and sexy compare with most of Mart-Anne's pics..
If Oh put his hand on Anne's waist,it would be perfect..
Btw,should we expect him as the killer?
I agree that the picture is indeed hot and sexy, but Mart-Ann is my bias. :D I still find Mart-Ann's pictures cuter and hotter. But Ann will make any guy look good with her, even though it doesn't look like they match. ;)