[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I remember Anne did say she always wanted to play in a horror drama and now she finally got her chance

Broadcast is really good with putting on a spoke. Sarp Posa was scary too

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I remember Anne did say she always wanted to play in a horror drama and now she finally got her chance

Broadcast is really good with putting on a spoke. Sarp Posa was scary too
Well, I hope they don't overdo that because I hate horror films!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow Wow Wow. Look at Ann and Mart in the first picture. Soooooo close. And look at where Ann's hand
is at. :coverlaf:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Love all da pics...wat would da movies be like...no dud I will be super crazy in love with it!!! Woohoo can't wait to see my queen of lakorn on screen....miss her to death!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm soooooooooo excited for Qi Pao...mostly because of Anne's comeback! i don't really like horror lakorn but when Anne in it,i know it'll turn out good..oh no..not good but GREAT!!! with 3 roles...oho i'm so happy...whether its Paeka,the ghost or Maylee,afterall..she's ANNE THONGPRASOM!! I miss my skillful nang ek....♥

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMGG!!! I wanna watch Qi Pao live but due to the different times...i cant! DANG IT! :cry: Its okay though, we have YOUTUBE :dance1: :dance1:

OMG! The photos are cutee! Haha & Yeaa Ann had her hand on marts lap! that sexyy! :coolpix: :dance3: :weee: :drools: :heart: