[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hi to you all, my name is Aon and I really enjoy reading all the comments here, and please keep it up. I am also one of the big fan of Ann :)). Lady Dila, I even follow to see you on your facebook. I like to be a quiet reader because my English is not that good. Thanks for the clips and video that you guys keep us update everything about Ann. I am going crazy about Ann because she is the best actress and I am sure everybody know that.
Welcome to AsianFuse, Aon! :) Glad to meet another member. :grouphug: I think you're going to like it here, especially in the topics about Ann. :D

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Thank you Maiko :dance1:. I like it here already, everyone seem to enjoy talking everything about Ann. Qi Pao just air and lots of people talk about it. I really enjoy the first episode. In pantip site is a plus for Qi Pao because most likely people like it. I am very happy about it. When I read some comments say Ann it's too old for that part, I just want to scream at them :rant: and she is not old she just too beautiful for some of them to say that about her age.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Aon..welcome to Anne's world..lol..
Just want to ask...is QP really popular in Thailand right now?? People like it?
Someone upload the pic of her university..and she said her lecturer use Anne's pic as a 1 of the slide...
hahahaha....

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know whether i'm bias,or Anne is too good or because i've read the summary...when i see May Lee,even she's smiling..i can see the sadness & feel her pain...
So excited to see the scene in HK..more mystery..more excitement...more romance...more force kiss :heart: ..more jealousy...more ghost scene...
I really really can't wait to see the scene that Pink crying...wanna know what happen to her...who make her cry...the ghost or JMT or his family?

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
ann is one amazing actress, fell in love with her as Alin! havent seen her onscreen in awhile so we'll def give this a try :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hi Aon..welcome to Anne's world..lol..
Just want to ask...is QP really popular in Thailand right now?? People like it?
Someone upload the pic of her university..and she said her lecturer use Anne's pic as a 1 of the slide...
hahahaha....
Lady Dila....I must say Qi Pao it sure very popular here in Thailand. I saw the picture from the university girl, she describe in the pic. that she was bored in her class and suddenly the teacher show the slide show of QP, she than just want to scream because she love Ann so much (hehehe). I guess that teacher like Ann also.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Lady Dila....I must say Qi Pao it sure very popular here in Thailand. I saw the picture from the university girl, she describe in the pic. that she was bored in her class and suddenly the teacher show the slide show of QP, she than just want to scream because she love Ann so much (hehehe). I guess that teacher like Ann also.
i sent u a message...click on the notification..at the top of this page..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Got it :)). I am a little bit slow.

anne attract a new member to AF when she has a new lakorn...
last time ,i remember a2k...she register at AF to talk about 365 WHR...don't know where is she now....
she help us a lot because she's Thai...
now we have u Aon.... :dance3:
So,first task for u...can u translate about that clip... :wink:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i rewatch episode 1 I senses the killer might be Jao Ming Tian father cos when the museum display day the old man his so shocking and frustrated when they show the
qi pao that May Lee wore for wedding before she got murdered

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't know how many time i'm rewatching Qi Pao ep. 1 ... and i feel like Anne doesn't act in 3 roles .. But 4 roles!!! Pink ... May Lee ... the not so pretty ghost .. and the pretty ghost .. when Pink look at the mirror .. its 2 different ghost ... gosh such an amazing actress .. we can see the difference for. this 4 roles!!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol I watched the subbed version, it was only 30 minutes. Actually I was thinking May Lee wasn't Ann lmao

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Don't know how many time i'm rewatching Qi Pao ep. 1 ... and i feel like Anne doesn't act in 3 roles .. But 4 roles!!! Pink ... May Lee ... the not so pretty ghost .. and the pretty ghost .. when Pink look at the mirror .. its 2 different ghost ... gosh such an amazing actress .. we can see the difference for. this 4 roles!!!
right now I'm wondering who might be the murderer that kill May Lee so curious atm :scratchhead2: :secret: