[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anne said there's 10 character that have a potential to be the killer..
P'da (365) also can be the killer..from the teaser,seems like she & her daughter glied Pink sooo much..
wrong spelling you should write it as kliet, gliet meaning hate in Thai not glied
sample chun gliet/kliet khun meaning 'i hate you'

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
not that many people look at the phone but this one is crack up...especially how it was from miss entertainment

tinah

sarNie Coma
I wish Anne Starrs in the last series of the book as well. That one looks interesting too. I bet broadcast will produce it

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wish Anne Starrs in the last series of the book as well. That one looks interesting too. I bet broadcast will produce it
I've seen the sneak peek picture of the last one she's a ghost wearing a Indian Sari Silk princess outfit but it wasn't the actual person wearing its like a doll kind of thing i say Broadcast will direct it too

Meadow

sarNie Adult
P'Da looks hot.
cr: as tagged.

Margie's real life mom right?

It seems like most of the cast from 365 days of love are in this lakorn too. Even Tul's father.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
P'Da looks hot.

Margie's real life mom right?

It seems like most of the cast from 365 days of love are in this lakorn too. Even Tul's father.
Now it would ONLY be the complete 365 Wan Hang Ruk cast if Ken was Ming Tian....*sigh*....

I don't know what you guys think, but when Da plays the nice girl her soft voice is really nice. She sounds so sweet and lovely, BUT when she becomes evil...oho she is evil! Haha.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
wrong spelling you should write it as kliet, gliet meaning hate in Thai not glied
sample chun gliet/kliet khun meaning 'i hate you'
geesh picky much, i sense more hostility from your comment more than a friendly thai lesson.
can u please stop going about rang ngao this is qi pao thread
what's wrong about mentioning Rang Ngao, since Ann used to be the n'ek in RN anyway lol.
maybe Yardthip too cos she's real Thai-Indian herself
or maybe Pinky aka The Homewrecker lol since she's also half thai half indian? lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤

cr : AK Pantip
Wow all da ghist in all da book...hehehe i LOVE seeka story nit too found of da second...i found it stupid! So far loving Malee story lol maybe it ann ahahahah...niw just waiting for da fouth book hehehe

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
P'Da looks hot.

Margie's real life mom right?.
Wow Margie has her look...a little but hehehe...anyways she & her pair was in Seeka part as well...are they playing their own character from Seeka part or a whole new different character??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow all da ghist in all da book...hehehe i LOVE seeka story nit too found of da second...i found it stupid! So far loving Malee story lol maybe it ann ahahahah...niw just waiting for da fouth book hehehe
So...Qi Pao is a novel?? Are those pictures of the leads for the lakorn adaptations of those novels?