[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Asy

sarNie Immature
phatman, all those for horror fabric series; Sarp Phusa, Roy Mai, Qi Pao, Sanaeha Sari are based on the novels by the same author. I don't remember the author's name sadly. :/ But as far as I know, Mart's really matches the character of the pra ek for Qi Pao hahah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatman, all those for horror fabric series; Sarp Phusa, Roy Mai, Qi Pao, Sanaeha Sari are based on the novels by the same author. I don't remember the author's name sadly. :/ But as far as I know, Mart's really matches the character of the pra ek for Qi Pao hahah.
Oh...I see. So there are 4 series and three have been adapted into lakorn? Pretty interesting...and scary.

Well, I haven't read the character discriptions, if any, or the book, so I don't know what kind of person Ming Tian is suppose to be and how he's suppose to look like; therefore, I can't really say how Smart matches the character or not (I do wish he was taller though, to match Anne).
As far as acting goes, so far Smart's doing okay. I'll give him credit for doing his best. He's still gotta work on his facial expressions though, because to me it looks the same no matter what emotion he is suppose to convey. I just can't read his expressions that's all...and he blinks too much.

Asy

sarNie Immature
He physically matches the character: Chinese looks (b/c Ming Tian is Chinese lmao), almond(?) eyes, dimples and all. Also his character is calm. I really don't remember it exactly, but as I remember, when I first knew Ming Tian's character, the first thing that was popped in my mind was 'eh, that's so Smart!' lmao.

Smart blinks too much? Hahaha. Funny! XD

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

here for u phatman...cr :AnneThongprasom.com

About Paeka (Pink)
A Thai curator who works at the Asian Institute of Textile & Apparel in Thailand. She is a cheerful, kind, optimistic, funny, and she never backs out from a fight. She is a straight forward person and she always do what’s right and she often makes enemies by speaking her mind.

About Sukonta (May Lee)
She looks similar to Paeka, she is an orphan whose parents died in a plane crash. They left her with a lot of debt so Jao Wern Yeuy accepted her into his masion and family of royalty when she was 12 years old. She is a beautiful but sad woman, she is well mannered, quiet, and intelligent but she is weak and never fights back. She knows her place in the family, she is loyal and she finished her studies in the musical field.

About Jao Ming Tian
A man from Hong Kong, he is a ‘Jao’ and the second son of the royal family. He is tall, handsome, white skin, and he is quiet and mysterious. He likes to wear a suit with a long scarf. He was cheerful when he was young, but he was also naughty in a quiet manner. He likes to tease and joke around with other people. He wasn’t raised to be the heir of his family business but when his older brother passed away, he had to take full responsibility of the business. The work his parents relied him with puts a lot of pressure on him along with the sudden death of his fiancee, Sukonta. The event changed him into someone who is depressed, quiet, keeps his feelings to himself, and he is often sad as if he’s always missing someone. The way he acts might make him seem cold and arrogant, but when he met Paeka, he felt cheerful and happy like a wind during spring time that blew over him once again. Although, the pain in his heart about Sukonta was still buried inside preventing him from starting a new relationship with anyone else, thus, Jao Ming Tian is conflicted with himself. At the moment, he is the vice president of marketing for his family’s company that manufactures medicine in Hong Kong which has been passed down through many generations.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He physically matches the character: Chinese looks (b/c Ming Tian is Chinese lmao), almond(?) eyes, dimples and all. Also his character is calm. I really don't remember it exactly, but as I remember, when I first knew Ming Tian's character, the first thing that was popped in my mind was 'eh, that's so Smart!' lmao.

Smart blinks too much? Hahaha. Funny! XD
Hmm...if he's Chinese, why does he speak Thai fluently? I just think it's a bit funny that's all haha.

We all blink to keep our eyes from drying out, but Smart unnecessarily blinks (fast) while executing his lines during some scenes and it gets quite irritating because it disrupts that feeling that he's suppose to convey...that feeling that I'm suppose to feel. It may not bother you guys, but it really bothers me, I'm sorry. Shoot me if you'd like ^_^.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

here for u phatman...cr :AnneThongprasom.com

About Paeka (Pink)
A Thai curator who works at the Asian Institute of Textile & Apparel in Thailand. She is a cheerful, kind, optimistic, funny, and she never backs out from a fight. She is a straight forward person and she always do what’s right and she often makes enemies by speaking her mind.

About Sukonta (May Lee)
She looks similar to Paeka, she is an orphan whose parents died in a plane crash. They left her with a lot of debt so Jao Wern Yeuy accepted her into his masion and family of royalty when she was 12 years old. She is a beautiful but sad woman, she is well mannered, quiet, and intelligent but she is weak and never fights back. She knows her place in the family, she is loyal and she finished her studies in the musical field.

About Jao Ming Tian
A man from Hong Kong, he is a ‘Jao’ and the second son of the royal family. He is tall, handsome, white skin, and he is quiet and mysterious. He likes to wear a suit with a long scarf. He was cheerful when he was young, but he was also naughty in a quiet manner. He likes to tease and joke around with other people. He wasn’t raised to be the heir of his family business but when his older brother passed away, he had to take full responsibility of the business. The work his parents relied him with puts a lot of pressure on him along with the sudden death of his fiancee, Sukonta. The event changed him into someone who is depressed, quiet, keeps his feelings to himself, and he is often sad as if he’s always missing someone. The way he acts might make him seem cold and arrogant, but when he met Paeka, he felt cheerful and happy like a wind during spring time that blew over him once again. Although, the pain in his heart about Sukonta was still buried inside preventing him from starting a new relationship with anyone else, thus, Jao Ming Tian is conflicted with himself. At the moment, he is the vice president of marketing for his family’s company that manufactures medicine in Hong Kong which has been passed down through many generations.
Haha, you've good eyes Lady Dila. They were too engrossed in acting that they didn't notice it...the editors were too engrossed in the action that they couldn't catch it haha.

Thanks for the character descriptions!!

Anne is portraying her character perfectly (as always, plus it's quite easy for her to play this kind of character), but hmm...now that I've read the description on Jao Ming Tian, I don't know if Smart's portrayal is doing justice to the character. There's something about Smart, besides his height, that just doesn't fit the character. I can feel it, but I can't say it...yeah I'm weird. Anyway...just my personal opinion, so no need to be offended alrightie friends ;) !

Meadow

sarNie Adult
There are a lot of Thai people with Chinese blood living at Thailand. They were born and raised in Thailand but they have Chinese ancestors, that's why they can speak Thai fluently.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the character descriptions!!

Anne is portraying her character perfectly (as always, plus it's quite easy for her to play this kind of character), but hmm...now that I've read the description on Jao Ming Tian, I don't know if Smart's portrayal is doing justice to the character. There's something about Smart, besides his height, that just doesn't fit the character. I can feel it, but I can't say it...yeah I'm weird. Still...my personal opinion, so no need to be offended alrightie friends ;) !

:highfive: :highfive: this is bout Anne...
:shutup: :shutup: this is about the p'ek...

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm...if he's Chinese, why does he speak Thai fluently? I just think it's a bit funny that's all haha.

We all blink to keep our eyes from drying out, but Smart unnecessarily blinks (fast) while executing his lines during some scenes and it gets quite irritating because it disrupts that feeling that he's suppose to convey...that feeling that I'm suppose to feel. It may not bother you guys, but it really bothers me, I'm sorry. Shoot me if you'd like ^_^.
lol there many chinese living in thailand so it not surprise that a chinese guy can speak thai fluently. i was watching one of the show at Food Network channel and this guy from Bangkok Thailand said that more than half Thai at Bangkok have Chinese ancestors or something like that lol.

about Mart, i totally agree w/ you. Mart didn't blink this much in Likit but in Qi Pao, it like he tried so hard to be more emotional and better actor that he blinks like crazy. first episode he totally fail me on the scenes where he remembered his past happy times w/ Maylee, i couldn't feel his emotions at all. gosh, his stiff face really bother me lol. hopefully Mart will improve later on. i'm sorry but second shoot me along w/ phatman if you like lol.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
lol there many chinese living in thailand so it not surprise that a chinese guy can speak thai fluently. i was watching one of the show at Food Network channel and this guy from Bangkok Thailand said that more than half Thai at Bangkok have Chinese ancestors or something like that lol.

about Mart, i totally agree w/ you. Mart didn't blink this much in Likit but in Qi Pao, it like he tried so hard to be more emotional and better actor that he blinks like crazy. first episode he totally fail me on the scenes where he remembered his past happy times w/ Maylee, i couldn't feel his emotions at all. gosh, his stiff face really bother me lol. hopefully Mart will improve later on. i'm sorry but second shoot me along w/ phatman if you like lol.
Yeah, even Smart and Khun nong have some chinese blood in them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
There are a lot of Thai people with Chinese blood living at Thailand. They were born and raised in Thailand but they have Chinese ancestors, that's why they can speak Thai fluently.
Oh is that so? It makes better sense now haha. It's just that they're suppose to be from Hong Kong, but they speak perfect Thai so I was just wondering. I guess I can assume they were born and raised in Thailand and emigrated to HK haha. Thanks for the clarification.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha you are too funny Lady Dila.
erm i just don't want to start a war..i'm worry that i'll lost my patient & accidently reveal something that will make a World War 3...i'm not ready for third shoot along with phatman & turtle...thats why i'm trying sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: about the pra ek..

oh btw,i don't hv good eyes..lol..its Thai fans that upload it on FB...credit to them..lol

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
but hmm...now that I've read the description on Jao Ming Tian, I don't know if Smart's portrayal is doing justice to the character. There's something about Smart, besides his height, that just doesn't fit the character. I can feel it, but I can't say it...yeah I'm weird. Anyway...just my personal opinion, so no need to be offended alrightie friends ;) !
gosh girl, it like you speak my mind lol, cuz that exactly how i feel about Mart's portrayal of JMT too lol, after i read the summary i was thinking of someone differently and right at the first episode there was something off about Mart that i couldn't described, i think all i can say right now is he doesn't fit that character, shoot me again if u like but i just gotta say it lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
erm i just don't want to start a war..i'm worry that i'll lost my patient & accidently reveal something that will make a World War 3...thats why i'm trying sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: about the pra ek...

oh btw,i don't hv good eyes..lol..its Thai fans that upload it on FB...credit to them..lol
Yeah, I understand ;) .

:lol: Well then thanks for sharing those with us.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
gosh girl, it like you speak my mind lol, cuz that exactly how i feel about Mart's portrayal of JMT too lol, after i read the summary i was thinking of someone differently and right at the first episode there was something off about Mart that i couldn't described, i think all i can say right now is he doesn't fit that character, shoot me again if u like but i just gotta say it lol.
;) We on the same boat. Perhaps we'll start to like him more as the lakorn progresses...I hope. I don't want to stop halfway like Likit Kammetep. Although for LK I stopped partially because I didn't like Smart's character, NOT only because of Smart's portrayal of that character.

somp9

sarNie Adult
All these years, Mart still looks the same, handsome. To me his acting is decent. To make him improves in acting, he needs more lakorns to play in. Hope he pair with Chompoo in the other lakorn.