[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
EEK!! Im soo excited for Ep.3!!! Whos all in?! Haha! Well im no thai so when it comes to "intense" scenes...i scream! I have NO IDEA what is going on...i just scream! haha but the background music adds taste to it... so your like "what the heck just happened?!?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" haha lols but yea... im waiting for sub! subs! subs!!!! Haha the part where Ann was sleeping and heard someone crying...THAT WAS TOTALLY MESSED UP!!! :blink: :shock2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Qi Pao got 8.9 for 2nd episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dance3: :dance1: :rockon: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbup:

Anne,now u know how much your fans miss u onscreen!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! I'm so happy for da cast and Ann...guest in Thai they miss Ann tat much as well as us here too hehehe...thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mam Jintara? Hmm....NOT YET! lols im thinking of Panadda or May P...lols idk...just wait until Jao Ming Tian's brother comes in! hhaha THATLL make me drama MORE INTENSE! lols
I'm also thinking the evil step wife and her daughter pei pei May P is the murderer them both so suspicious at 2.8 Khun Mae Yai told pink don't be scared cos if you believe that you never did a crime that ghost won't haunt cos your a a innocent person

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
at end of episode the preview is telling who's the killer assuming its Pei Pei May P she's the killer since she likes ming tian mak and ter kliet may lee mak so that is why
she kar may lee bet upcoming episode may lee will come and haunt her

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Love today's epi. My favorite part was when Mae Yai came up to Paeka and started crying. That
part had me in tears. *sign*

I have a feeling the killer might be maid who takes care of the step mother
and her daughter. Hummmmm could it be her??? I don't know, will just have to wait and find out.

JMT is so cute when he tried to tease Paeka the first night. And I Love the part when Paeka brought
warm milk to JMT. So na rak mak mak!!! I'm loving Paeka character very much. :)

rehann

sarNie Adult
maybe Pei Pei n her mom look so evil but don't know why... i don't think they kill May lee~
more story will coming up next... i got some bad feeling over Ming Tian's uncle...
he n her wife got a weird looking... i believe he involves in any incident happen in Maylee life!!
he got a stare that... don't know why... but i think he got some 'personal' feeling towards May lee~

this lakorn sure epic~ love every seconds of it...
yes... for sure i love peeka... her chracter was quite funny... innocence but smart! narak makkkk!
love ming tian also... he will fall for peeka on the way she is...
for Mam Jintara... i love how she show her love towards Peeka...
just she n Ming tian that i put 100% trust that they will never hurt Maylee~

so damnly excited for tonight ep!

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
maybe Pei Pei n her mom look so evil but don't know why... i don't think they kill May lee~
more story will coming up next... i got some bad feeling over Ming Tian's uncle...
he n her wife got a weird looking... i believe he involves in any incident happen in Maylee life!!
he got a stare that... don't know why... but i think he got some 'personal' feeling towards May lee~

this lakorn sure epic~ love every seconds of it...
yes... for sure i love peeka... her chracter was quite funny... innocence but smart! narak makkkk!
love ming tian also... he will fall for peeka on the way she is...
for Mam Jintara... i love how she show her love towards Peeka...
just she n Ming tian that i put 100% trust that they will never hurt Maylee~

so damnly excited for tonight ep!
that 's makes sense..rehann..they look suspicious.paeka must find the correct bracelet..the killer's bracelet must be broken.that is the mirror for.mirror giving the clue for the bracelet!.

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
the killer must be hidden enemy.is wasn't the maids because they are so damn scared hahahaha...nor pra'ek parents. the family knew someone in the family were the killer. that is the reason khun por bringing paeka to that house.n pra'ek afraid it will harm paeka..the killer would kill paeka next..ha!. khun siu,khun mae,khun por,pra'ek on the may lee side.the rest..we need to wait..for the next clue.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the killer must be hidden enemy.is wasn't the maids because they are so damn scared hahahaha...nor pra'ek parents. the family knew someone in the family were the killer. that is the reason khun por bringing paeka to that house.n pra'ek afraid it will harm paeka..the killer would kill paeka next..ha!. khun siu,khun mae,khun por,pra'ek on the may lee side.the rest..we need to wait..for the next clue.
i see Khun Nai Yai ming tian mum she always give the guilty looks at Khun Nai Rong pei pei mum maybe khun mae yai knows who's been behind all these crime

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i suspect everyone in Jao's palace is the killer....

The servant : (maybe someone told them to kill MayLee)
JMT's father :he's mad because MayLee love JMT..not the elder brother bcos the father loves the elder brother more than JMT
JMT's mother : if the scriptwriter want to suprise us,then Mam Jintara must be the killer..but no reason why she kill MayLee.
P'Da (365WHR) : the scriptwriter make us believe that she's the main suspect bcos seems like she hate Maylee/Pink soo much
May Pitchy : because she's jealous of MayLee..she love JMT
The elder brother : same with Mam J,i can't find any reason why he would kill her.or maybe he start to love mayLee but its too late since mayLee love JMT so much
Oh : erm maybe he's jealous the elder brother start to falling for MayLee.
Jeab : she look innocent & kind..but who knows..
JMT's uncle : from the teaser,seems like he has a problem with both Maylee & Pink..maybe he like MayLee..
JMT's driver : erm no reason..maybe he like MayLee too..

But i think the writer make the least suspected one as the killer..
so,i chose JMT's Mom / Oh / Jeab..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i suspect everyone in Jao's palace is the killer....

The servant : (maybe someone told them to kill MayLee)
JMT's father :he's mad because MayLee love JMT..not the elder brother bcos the father loves the elder brother more than JMT
JMT's mother : if the scriptwriter want to suprise us,then Mam Jintara must be the killer..but no reason why she kill MayLee.
P'Da (365WHR) : the scriptwriter make us believe that she's the main suspect bcos seems like she hate Maylee/Pink soo much
May Pitchy : because she's jealous of MayLee..she love JMT
The elder brother : same with Mam J,i can't find any reason why he would kill her.or maybe he start to love mayLee but its too late since mayLee love JMT so much
Oh : erm maybe he's jealous the elder brother start to falling for MayLee.
Jeab : she look innocent & kind..but who knows..
JMT's uncle : from the teaser,seems like he has a problem with both Maylee & Pink..maybe he like MayLee..
JMT's driver : erm no reason..maybe he like MayLee too..

But i think the writer make the least suspected one as the killer..
so,i chose JMT's Mom / Oh / Jeab..
I chose May P Pei Pei and her mum