[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
not interesting for u..but interesting for those who love Aom & Anne..
i guess it'll be interesting for u if the topic is about Chompoo..am i right? :rolleyes1:

ok...BACK TO THE TOPIC..
my comment about Qi Pao is 8.6 is good.. :thumbsup:
proud to be Qi Pao's fan...lol..
other than that,no comment for today...
One comment..... DARN why is it not WED?? I want Qi Pao!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
not interesting for u..but interesting for those who love Aom & Anne..
i guess it'll be interesting for u if the topic is about Chompoo..am i right? :rolleyes1:

ok...BACK TO THE TOPIC..
my comment about Qi Pao is 8.6 is good.. :thumbsup:
proud to be Qi Pao's fan...lol..
other than that,no comment for today...
I love Chompoo as much as i love Anne
yes i have more than one idols that I'm a fan of
why don't u put all those off topic in the discussion thread rather putting it in the lakorn thread sorry but i will lesson u abit try to divide stuff properly please and i will end this with you and it seems like you like to cause a problem with me or what why you have to call upon Chompoo names when you already know that I'm a huge fan of her oh btw stop being so provoking that you are the only one that knows about Anne I'm and others out there knows but I don't like being a provoked person which i am not those kind of person and i know when to provoke something at a particular right time

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL...since Qi Pao air..i want just 2 days a week..Wed-Thurs..after Wed..then Thurs..then Wed..then Thurs..
Oh how we wish the days of the weeks were like that :dance1: . I wish they'd just air the whole darn show :lol: , but then we wouldn't get all excited after 2 weeks haha.

This is absolutely the best lakorn to end the year! If Anne, Qi Pao AND the whole cast wins awards for this lakorn it'd be my best Christmas gift...although a bit late ^_^. Maybe my new year gift.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, we can do that..Did you finish watching ep.2 and 3 ???

Let's go and wake Dila up from her dream or maybe we should send Maylee to wake her up.
Nope, not yet haha. I'm gonna watch it when the whole episode is subbed...and when there's a lot of people around me haha.

I think we better send May Lee to wake her up haha.

Yay I'm happy that the rating continues to jump up!
And it's going to jump even higher! Yeaya!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Nope, not yet haha. I'm gonna watch it when the whole episode is subbed...and when there's a lot of people around me haha.

I think we better send May Lee to wake her up haha.

And it's going to jump even higher! Yeaya!
Don't tell me that you scare????Come on phatman, I know you can watch it alone. It is so much fun to watch it now than we can chit chat about the drama together :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: .

I know the rating is jumping up and up and up...Which is so good.