[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahahaha....Every time I call for turtle, she never show up. She like to come when I am sleeping.
I guess she haven't watch part 5 yet..she need to sleep early last night because of school & work.

Btw,the worst part for me is...
Everytime JMT&Pink's scene,my connection turn out to be super bad...
But its very good for Pei Pei scene..Dang!

So,JMT not confess his love for Pink yet right??
I thought htey're couple because Pink didn't get mad when JMT pinch her nose..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Agreed!!.
Not only voice,she can make some tone/rhythm that sounds cute...
Its like when she called Kru Cook..Kru Cook...and when she said 'na..na...na..pls'..something like that..it just too cute..

I love MayLee..she's not dumb...but she's so loyal to the mom...
Yep, Maylee so loyal to the mom. She do everything for the mom and why can't JMS understand that. Ah Wei always tell JMS that don't get mad at Maylee, Maylee is a good person. JMS should listen to Ah Wei.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I guess she haven't watch part 5 yet..she need to sleep early last night because of school & work.

Btw,the worst part for me is...
Everytime JMT&Pink's scene,my connection turn out to be super bad...
But its very good for Pei Pei scene..Dang!

So,JMT not confess his love for Pink yet right??
I thought htey're couple because Pink didn't get mad when JMT pinch her nose..
He kind of say that he like her, but Pink don't believe him. I think Pink start to have some feelings for JMT now.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep, Maylee so loyal to the mom. She do everything for the mom and why can't JMS understand that. Ah Wei always tell JMS that don't get mad at Maylee, Maylee is a good person. JMS should listen to Ah Wei.
Ep 4..it make me think that the mom & dad is the killer..
Ep 5..now i think JMS is the killer...seems like he's jealous when he see Ah Wei help May Lee...

What did JMT give to the servant??
I guess he want to give it to Pink but because PeiPei in that room too,so he give to Ah Siew..Am i right?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Ep 4..it make me think that the mom & dad is the killer..
Ep 5..now i think JMS is the killer...seems like he's jealous when he see Ah Wei help May Lee...

What did JMT give to the servant??
I guess he want to give it to Pink but because PeiPei in that room too,so he give to Ah Siew..Am i right?
He bought something for Pink to protect herself, but Pei Pei was there that is why he have to give it to the servant. If Pei Pei know that JMT bought that for Pink, she is going to be crazy or maybe she could kill Pink.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
He bought something for Pink to protect herself, but Pei Pei was there that is why he have to give it to the servant. If Pei Pei know that JMT bought that for Pink, she is going to be crazy or maybe she could kill Pink.
Oh...thanks na..
Gosh,Pei Pei is the most annoying nang rai ever in Anne's lakorn..I mean May,not Pei Pei..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Suspect List (after episode 2)

1. Ming Tian: Simple - he's the pra'ek and he's the lover.
2. Wen Yeuy: Although he's mean and should be suspected, he invited Pink to stay at their house when he could've just left her in Thailand; as if he wants to know some truth behind May Lee's murder.
3. Nai Yai: Eeryone's suspecting her, so I'm going to take the reversed approach on her and say she's not the killer. Plus, she loves May Lee too much. The thing is though, why did she let Pink have May Lee's room, even if she did that to make Pei Pei and her mom upset; is she mental?
4. Nai Rong: She's evil yes, but it's pretty obvious she's not the killer.
5. Pei Pei: She's too stupid and naive to be capable of committing such crime, BUT she's still a suspect because I've not enough evidence yet.
6. Siem: She's just a servant and she seems to be very nice, but her behavior makes me a little skeptical.
7. Jin: He just looks very suspicious, because he doesn't have too many lines.
8. Lien: From the look of her face, she looks frightened of something; she even looks scared of her husband.
9. Yong San: He's just the caretaker of the museum, and it doesn't seem like he has anything to do with the family problems.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OM :censor: G! May Lee's crying noise in episode 2!!!! I was preparing myself for it because I felt it coming, but didn't mute the volume fast enough so I heard a little bit of it!! I'm going to have a nightmare tonight.... :teary:

OKay...I just finished episode 2. Staring episode 3!! Yipee~!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-uFKIl9ycg&feature=share&list=PL0fV3fKjrF_q1Q4Fq1Ftte0O2o6D46NmV

I really like when JMT make a face like at 00:10 - 00:13..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Did the "Tonight Show" air already?

The rating for last night (15.11.12) 7.7 (12.0,6.9)
Aighhhh.... dropped further...

(Heh.. our cake!!)
Awe! Really?? Maybe people were too busy doing their things that they forgot to tune in. What were the ratings for episode 4?

You guys made that cake??

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Suspect List (after episode 2)

1. Ming Tian: Simple - he's the pra'ek and he's the lover.
2. Wen Yeuy: Although he's mean and should be suspected, he invited Pink to stay at their house when he could've just left her in Thailand; as if he wants to know some truth behind May Lee's murder.
3. Nai Yai: Eeryone's suspecting her, so I'm going to take the reversed approach on her and say she's not the killer. Plus, she loves May Lee too much. The thing is though, why did she let Pink have May Lee's room, even if she did that to make Pei Pei and her mom upset; is she mental?
4. Nai Rong: She's evil yes, but it's pretty obvious she's not the killer.
5. Pei Pei: She's too stupid and naive to be capable of committing such crime, BUT she's still a suspect because I've not enough evidence yet.
6. Siem: She's just a servant and she seems to be very nice, but her behavior makes me a little skeptical.
7. Jin: He just looks very suspicious, because he doesn't have too many lines.
8. Lien: From the look of her face, she looks frightened of something; she even looks scared of her husband.
9. Yong San: He's just the caretaker of the museum, and it doesn't seem like he has anything to do with the family problems.
I like ur list of suspects. According to part 5, the mystery dead of May Lee is very interesting.

1. Ming Tian: He's the pra'ek and he's the lover. - I agree on this part. hehee.
2. Wen Yeuy: He care very much about his reputation. He might know something about the murder, but he is not the murder. Sometime his attitude make me think Maylee commited suicide.
3. Nai Yai: She has emotional problems, but I think she is not the murder. It seems like she wants to use Maylee to break JMS and Au Way.
4. Nai Rong: She's evil and has alot of plan, if she is not the murder she might know who did it.
5. Pei Pei: She's too stupid and naive. - I agree and if she is the murder than she must be really crazy and d**p.
6. A Siem: She is a servant and very close to the Jao family. She know alot about the Jao family, but I think she is not the murder.
7. JMT's Uncle: He look very suspection. It seems like he like Nai Rong even though he had a wife.
8. Ming Sun - Ming Tien's brother seems to have alot of emotional problems, but I think he is not the murder even though he dislike Maylee
9. Au Wa - I think he is not the murder even on part 5 he told Pink that he is not the murder. Also he care for Maylee and love Ming Sun alot.

I also think that something must had happened between Maylee, Au Way, and Ming Sun that made Ming Sun drove off and die in a car accident, Maylee found dead in her room, and Au Way found (frame as the murder) in the Jao house. In this case, the murder of Maylee must have been well planned to make Maylee and Ming Sun die on the same day and Au Way to be the blame victim of the crime. It also seem like Maylee know alot of secret about the Jao family. Cant wait to see more.

My main suspects is Nai Rong and the Uncle because I feel like Nai Rong wants the Jao's fotune and the Uncle wants something from the Jao's family.