[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Ken looks hot in that picture but not a good pictue of Ann. They should definitely pair up! I never thought of them pairing up but after seeing them in that picture, oooowwwweeee!!!!!!
Hehehe...I agree with you on that, maybe we will get to see them pair up one day.

Back to the topic. I am looking forward to next episode of QP. How about you???

I see your name, are you the one that is making this this video??? I listen to it everyday. I going crazy when I know that Ann Tik will pair up in YLC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4qYtqhBb0

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Haha! Dont get me wrong but i like Ann in the pretty role like Maylee! haha Maylee is prettier! IM not saying Ann isnt pretty i just think when Ann is gentle and sweet, she is soo pretty! Haha I like Paeka! her character is sexyy! OMG! Lols but i personally love Maylee's beauty! haha dont get me wrong okay! I LOVE ANN NO MATTER WHAT! :D you guys get what i mean?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Haha! Dont get me wrong but i like Ann in the pretty role like Maylee! haha Maylee is prettier! IM not saying Ann isnt pretty i just think when Ann is gentle and sweet, she is soo pretty! Haha I like Paeka! her character is sexyy! OMG! Lols but i personally love Maylee's beauty! haha dont get me wrong okay! I LOVE ANN NO MATTER WHAT! :D you guys get what i mean?
hehehe..I know what you mean. Many people love Maylee more then Pink. They say Pink is too noisy. Maylee is sweet and kind and loyal to the mom and dad.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
hehehe..I know what you mean. Many people love Maylee more then Pink. They say Pink is too noisy. Maylee is sweet and kind and loyal to the mom and dad.
Right! Sometimes i just wanna tell Paeka to shut UP! lmao! I mean..dang...she is a guest..and she is SUPER nosy..MORE THAN THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE JAO HOUSE...haha & the super FAKE thing is that...when she goes into there rooms...she NEVER gets caught..SO FAKE. lmao! What i thought was stupid and fake was when she went in Khun Nai Yai''s room..khun nai yai opened the closet and then what a 'coincidence' that she stopped half way! haha i litterally screamed "wow..wth!! lols thats sooo fake!" haha! anywase....

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Right! Sometimes i just wanna tell Paeka to shut UP! lmao! I mean..dang...she is a guest..and she is SUPER nosy..MORE THAN THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE JAO HOUSE...haha & the super FAKE thing is that...when she goes into there rooms...she NEVER gets caught..SO FAKE. lmao! What i thought was stupid and fake was when she went in Khun Nai Yai''s room..khun nai yai opened the closet and then what a 'coincidence' that she stopped half way! haha i litterally screamed "wow..wth!! lols thats sooo fake!" haha! anywase....
LOL.....If Pink is not that nosy, I don't know how the story line will go. I think she act as two character very well. I can see the different between Pink and Maylee. The novel writer even say that too.

We have to watch the next episode. Hope Pink will talk less (hehehehe), and don't be so nosy in Jao family's house. But, if she is not nosy, how will she find out about the killer. Maylee don't even know her killer, how can Pink know, right??.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ah Wei was soooo kind to May Lee....i'm soo curious why they both died in the same day....If JMS is the killer,no wonder..but if he's not the killer..its pretty weird.
I think someone planned it out to kill both May Lee and Ming San and put the blame on Wei...BUT...if the author wants to make the story end where the killer gets his retribution through death then...Ming San COULD be the killer. Pink was just there to find justice for Wei.

i think the part that pink dream of maylee is about the braclet is brpken, so if there is someone not wearing it they must be the killer.

my love to anne, it just happened 356 wan hang ruk again a month ago. before i just like her but i am not a fan yet. but now i feel different. and i start watching all clip related anne. these make me fall for her. i decide to be her fan too. i will watch everything for her.
Aha...good observation.

You know what? I happened to fall in love with Anne through 365 Wan Hang Ruk too and that was just a couple months ago! Right now I've seen about 1/3 of her lakorns. I was first introduced to Anne through Manee Yard Fah way back then, but I didn't really pay attention to the lakorn (until recently) because at the time I didn't really like the way they dressed...idk...I was weird back then haha. Anyway I was REALLY surprised that they did an actual KISS on the lips! At that time I didn't really like the idea of REAL kisses so I didn't like Anne nor Willie. Now, my perception has changed 360 degrees and I think Anne and Willie were awesome in MYF and Anne is my absolute favorite actress at the moment!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
LOL.....If Pink is not that nosy, I don't know how the story line will go. I think she act as two character very well. I can see the different between Pink and Maylee. The novel writer even say that too.

We have to watch the next episode. Hope Pink will talk less (hehehehe), and don't be so nosy in Jao family's house. But, if she is not nosy, how will she find out about the killer. Maylee don't even know her killer, how can Pink know, right??.

RIght! GOod point there! hahah but i dont understand...why did they say it STRAIGHT up that the killer was Ah Wei? Hahah! I mean....who does? ahaha! lmao apperently THEM! haha && when the person who wrote the novel said that Ann fits the character REALLY well..its like the real Maylee/Paeka from the novel! i agree with him! haha and that its like her coming out of the book! haha

For some VERY ODD reasons i keep thinking Ah Hua (the one who made maylee the qi pao) is the person who wrote the qi pao novel! haha weird..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
And i told u,i didn't cry because i watch it via phone and i don't understand what she said,so i don't feel it...hahaha..
But the way JMS treat her is sooo harsh..i mean..that guy acting..he's sooo harsh...kinda remind me of the scene he's trying to rape Anne in Nang Fah Rai
peek..
I'm impress with Ah Wei and JMS acting, they both did a good job. I don't like JMS, because he is mean to Maylee. Ah Wei was nice to Maylee and he know that Maylee is a good person, I don't understand why JMS have to be mean and harsh to Maylee. I am still angry at JMS :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: .
Well, I kind of expect that behavior, look at Nai Yai...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Really? I like Pink more, May Lee's character is too good to be true haha.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I liked Ann from 365 days of love too! OMG! We all liked her from the same movie! hhaha! its weird because... im watching Ann's newest lakorns to her oldest! Haha! Ann is one person i dont mind watching her old lakorns, i actually REALLY like it! haha usually i cant stand watching OLD movies because the quallity, but when it was Ann's...i didnt bother me one bit! hhaha wow..Ann really changed me, PERIOD! haha :dance3:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
RIght! GOod point there! hahah but i dont understand...why did they say it STRAIGHT up that the killer was Ah Wei? Hahah! I mean....who does? ahaha! lmao apperently THEM! haha && when the person who wrote the novel said that Ann fits the character REALLY well..its like the real Maylee/Paeka from the novel! i agree with him! haha and that its like her coming out of the book! haha

For some VERY ODD reasons i keep thinking Ah Hua (the one who made maylee the qi pao) is the person who wrote the qi pao novel! haha weird..
I don't remember which episode it was. Pink asked JMT, why are they so sure that Ah Wei is the killer? JMT said that the police have find some evidence and everything point it to Ah Wei.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Really? I like Pink more, May Lee's character is too good to be true haha.
Haha right! Maylee is soo Ann though! Well half of Ann! haha Ann is gentle but she is not THAT quiet! lmao! Maylee jokes around with Mingtian..reminded me of Ann! haha teasing her costars... lmao! :woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Yeah, I don't like their straightforwardness, especially from Ah Siew. They're telling too much to a stranger without thinking twice.

OMG!! I liked Ann from 365 days of love too! OMG! We all liked her from the same movie! hhaha! its weird because... im watching Ann's newest lakorns to her oldest! Haha! Ann is one person i dont mind watching her old lakorns, i actually REALLY like it! haha usually i cant stand watching OLD movies because the quallity, but when it was Ann's...i didnt bother me one bit! hhaha wow..Ann really changed me, PERIOD! haha :dance3:
That's why 365 WHR deserves more credit than it received! Many of our lives have probably been affected through that lakorn haha. We should tell the producers that that lakorn is very influential haha and they should re-run it every year!