[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
- pink reveals her purpose because this is her character that make her do that. she is honest, brave, noisy, talkative. if she keeps it, this would not show her role well. because of her like this that why jmt worry about her and dont want her to stay there anymore.
- pink's mom cant stop her daughter and the way she treats pink is let pink to do what she wants. so she knows that no one can stop pink to go hk to investigate maylee death. then only thing that mom can do is ask jmt to help and protect pink. this is safe if someone take care of pink there. and mom also listen to the uncle that all these will happen to pink directly. just let it go. how to do ban pink to stay in thailand.
- what ah siew told to pink were the character and attitute of those people. and they can help pink to think who is who well. it is easy for pink to point who is the killer. ah siew know those things because all the servants like talk at back of their boss. and she live there for long she may close to jao member well.
- jmt likes pink is the truth. i think he tells pink about his feeling because i think it can stop her not go to hk but contrastly he cant. he wants pink trust him and tell him what she will do so he can protect her.

these are just what i thought. if no reaction of those situation, qp cant move on and cant attract the viewers for next espi. i think.
these are just what i am thinking about.
You think so? I think the story could've moved forward without all the things that happened.

To be honest...I'm losing interest in the story. I just want them to cut to the chase already haha. However, I'm still tuning in because I can't leave Anne. Darn...May Lee's going to get scarier.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think there's a reason why they reveal all the things in the begiining of this lakorn..i mean just part 5,but the things goes so fast..
oh i read somewhere that there is an unbelievable reason why Pink look alike May Lee...

thailover01

sarNie Adult
The sad scene was too short for me lol. How would i cry. The sad scene was too short, one minute Ming San harassing her, next minute May Lee and Ming Tian were chasing each other lmao. It was sad, but I don't have the chance to cry. :D

Same here!!! Im quite a sensitive person but the scene wasnt long enough to build up my emotions..

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Well back to Phatnam's oppinions..i feel they reveal these stuff because there are sets of 'reasons' why they do that. Get what i mean? And i do somewhat agree but for a fact i know they will explain those reasons throughout the end of the movie...so just chill haha

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Well back to Phatnam's oppinions..i feel they reveal these stuff because there are sets of 'reasons' why they do that. Get what i mean? And i do somewhat agree but for a fact i know they will explain those reasons throughout the end of the movie...so just chill haha
got it...thats what i mean in my previous comment..there's a reasons why they make it fast..

thailover01

sarNie Adult
WOOT WOOT! THanks dila for the AMAZING photos! :coolpix: :coolpix:

Hehehe makes me laugh :)) Lmao! Soo funny..i want the magazinee!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha idk but to me...im not scared of Maylee...because i saw bts clips already...so its like i know what to expect...
thats right..i don't want to see all the BTC clip/pic but i just can't leave Anne..lol..
but i still feel scared especially when there's some scary sounds..like that crying part..

thailover01

sarNie Adult
thats right..i don't want to see all the BTC clip/pic but i just can't leave Anne..lol..
but i still feel scared especially when there's some scary sounds..like that crying part..

Haha right!!! When i watch Qi Pao i always have a blanket in case something scary is going to happen haha.... Lmao! & right!! I must always have to watch everything that deals with Ann! Haha i mean no matter what, ill like Qi Pao..idc what people think...haha i mean everything has pros and cons chai mai?! Haha nothing is perfect :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Yes, you guys are right. Hehe. I was just saying...sheesh my friends haha, you all know I'm still going to enjoy Qi Pao haha. I'm awaiting what surprises they have in store for us.

Anne does look quite sexy haha, I like her figure.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
My favorite freetime is coming here and read all your guys comments. I just love it. It's like I am reading a novel written by all of you. I just love each and everyone's point of view in here about this lakorn.
Lady Dila, LoveAnnT, and other members, you are the best.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ Yes, you guys are right. Hehe. I was just saying...sheesh my friends haha, you all know I'm still going to enjoy Qi Pao haha. I'm awaiting what surprises they have in store for us.

Anne does look quite sexy haha, I like her figure.
phatman dear,u're right....i enjoy reading your comment..
sometimes we need to hear some critiques right??
so,the production company know the weakness in their lakorn...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
My favorite freetime is coming here and read all your guys comments. I just love it. It's like I am reading a novel written by all of you. I just love each and everyone's point of view in here about this lakorn.
Lady Dila, LoveAnnT, and other members, you are the best.
since you're Anne's fan..why don't u join us at YLC thread... :highfive: