[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnnT, thank you for letting me know in advance.
I have to prepare myself for the scarry part later.
I don't want to have a heart attack.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for the advice LoveAnnT, but there is no one to watch with me. My older sister doesn't like Thai lakorns. She only watch American movies.
I wish my cousin were with me though. She would protect me lol.
We love Thai lakorns.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the advice LoveAnnT, but there is no one to watch with me. My older sister doesn't like Thai lakorns. She only watch American movies.
I wish my cousin were with me though. She would protect me lol.
We love Thai lakorns.
LOL...yeah, your cousin should stay with you LOL. You can watch with phatman. She always watch when we all in the thread, and tell us about it. She never watch at night. She hate watching ghost stories, but she watch it because of Anne.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://youtu.be/jp5LyE_0Ji4

cr : AnneThongdotcom & MS FB

Ann say: "I read all the comments in AnnThong site, but it is so slow to download, that mean I have a lot of fanclub right??? For now, please wait for my new lakorn YLC and Samee tee tra, and thank you for all the feedback of PCKK, make me so happy. And please watch QP, it's a little bit annoying at first, but in the end it will be exciting."

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne been in the industry for 20 yrs and with many commercial,spokeperson,and her ToDieFor restaurant...
i believe Anne not only millionaire..she's multimillionaire..+ people call her salty right..hahaha..thats because she don't like waste her money...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

JMS : The cold Queen,she have a small blood vassel in her body, we need to be careful. We add extra blanket for her when we film in HOng KOng. But, she so cute. I love you na Thongprasom.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Ghost Maylee is not scary... I expected more scary then this..but might not be fair for phatman and usfrance..because u two can't watch if more scary than this..

I didn't have time to read back the threat, so who is killer? At this point I would say it is JMS..first I suspect the mom.. But now I think JMS has more motive to kill Maylee other than Pei Pei and her mom...also according to the story/refresh back the servant tell Pink...JMS had car accident after Maylee death which seem to be a link...anyway.. I start to be like Pink now...

Enjoy this lakorn a lot.. Just have time to catch up this past weekend..

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
LOL!!!!! Lady Dila you crack me up, but I have to agree with you that MayLee's ghost is so lazy. Instead of doing her job to scare people, she just seat in front of the TV enjoying Raeng Ngao.
You are so funny Lady Dila.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i mad at her usfrance...
i don't feel scare at her ghost..She need to work hard to make me scare at her..
May Lee's ghost is a great actress..Crying here and there and make people cry with her..
But behind our back,she's enjoying herself... :rant: :rant:

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
My stomach hurts from laughing to much. You just killed me Lady Dila.

I cried when I see MayLee's ghost cried too. It's sad that her life end so soon. What a sad tragedy.

thailover01

sarNie Adult

cr : AnneThongdotcom & MS FB

Ann say: "I read all the comments in AnnThong site, but it is so slow to download, that mean I have a lot of fanclub right??? For now, please wait for my new lakorn YLC and Samee tee tra, and thank you for all the feedback of PCKK, make me so happy. And please watch QP, it's a little bit annoying at first, but in the end it will be exciting."

SEEEE!! Even ANN said it herself..that QP will be annoying at first... haha soo just CHILL my pals! haha <3 As long as Ann says that, ill relax and just enjoy it even MORE!