[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i mad at her usfrance...
i don't feel scare at her ghost..She need to work hard to make me scare at her..
May Lee's ghost is a great actress..Crying here and there and make people cry with her..
But behind our back,she's enjoying herself... :rant: :rant:
Hey, she's been torture enough while living. Now that she's a ghost, can't she at least enjoy Rang Ngao? Haha.

SEEEE!! Even ANN said it herself..that QP will be annoying at first... haha soo just CHILL my pals! haha <3 As long as Ann says that, ill relax and just enjoy it even MORE!
It's so funny how she knows exactly what we're thinking haha. Alright Anne, I'll take your word, but you better keep it!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey, she's been torture enough while living. Now that she's a ghost, can't she at least enjoy Rang Ngao? Haha.
i still blame her..why she just follow what the mom said..she should talk back to those people...and don't waste her time to find an info about JMS or do something to him..she should enjoy Rang Ngao since she's living..wait but RN not air yet 6 yrs ago..hey ,but she can watch the 2001 version!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i still blame her..why she just follow what the mom said..she should talk back to those people...and don't waste her time to find an info about JMS or do something to him..she should enjoy Rang Ngao since she's living..wait but RN not air yet 6 yrs ago..hey ,but she can watch the 2001 version!!
Hahahah. You're killing me, Dila haha.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila and Phatman, you two are so funny. I love your conversation about MayLee's ghost. This is my favorite time. I just love being here with you guys because it's stressfree.

This is the first time that I spam so much in 4 different threads: YLC, Qi Pao, RP, and TRRR. I've never done this before.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila and Phatman, you two are so funny. I love your conversation about MayLee's ghost. This is my favorite time. I just love being here with you guys because it's stressfree.

This is the first time that I spam so much in 4 different threads: YLC, Qi Pao, RP, and TRRR. I've never done this before.
Me too! I love the environment in this thread and YLC's! It's so....so....stressfree like you said! Haha. I'm glad we have you to join us, now we can chit chat even more...about the most randomess thing...and of course it has to be about Qi Pao....haha...so random things about Qi Pao, so we won't have to be kicked out haha.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
I guess im not the only one who thinks this annoying right now
lol yeah even Ann said that it might be annoying at first but it will turn
good later on lol. haha i'm glad that Ann realized it and trying "hard" to
reassure us lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ I wonder if Anne thinks it's annoying or is just saying that due to some negative feedback from viewers? Haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
- pink is honest, brave, noisy, talkative. if she keeps it, this would not show her role well. because of her like this that why jmt worry about her and dont want her to stay there anymore.
i agreed with this..thats why Pink's role is annoying but she need to act like that & thats why JMT worry bout her..like u said...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I like the lakorn but I think as far as hints go on finding maylee's killer needs pick up speed, there are way to many flasbacks. Like really I just saw that scene. 2 min ago im not stupid or have amnesia

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I know right, I get that the director wants us to see everyone's facial expression so we as viewers thinks it could be anyone but come on. Im only watching this to kill time before ylc starts or something

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
man im missing out... still havent start watch this lakorn yet. yea it me again spaming this thread about not watching this lakorn because it scary. maybe one day i will have the courage too. im so behind on this. by the way ann and smart so cute together

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Today it's QP day, hope you all will enjoy it. I'm looking forward to it. Our Maylee and our crazy Pink LOL and not to forget JMT.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
[sup]I like Pink most due to she can protect herself and do what she wants. But Maylee is so sweat. [/sup]

[sup]Today is my day of qp. I must conflict with my mom and sister of TV channel due to they dont like watching it. [/sup]

Btw, just love Ann T.