[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
u quote LoveAnne_T's comment but u calling my name ja...do u hv a short term memory??lol. :smack: :smack: :smack:
OH CRAP I DID! LMAO! Oops! Uhh.... THE COMPUTER DID THAT *looking away* haha

Oops..so used to seeing your facebook name instead..FAIL! <---------------

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everyone, I'm back.

Happy Thanksgiving Lady Dila, LoveAnnT, Phatman, and other members. Enjoy your holidays.

Did anyone watch today's ep? I missed it because I was so busy.
I'll catch up later with ep 6.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi everyone, I'm back.

Happy Thanksgiving Lady Dila, LoveAnnT, Phatman, and other members. Enjoy your holidays.

Did anyone watch today's ep? I missed it because I was so busy.
I'll catch up later with ep 6.
Hi dear..
I watched ep 6..
Sadly no May Lee...
But seems like Pink & Ah Wei be a friend and don't want JMT know about it.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Truthfully, Anne is doing a superb job in this lakorn and all but I still wish that the pra'ek was Ken T though.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly,for the first ep..the flashback about JMT & ML,i imagined it was Ken...
The main reason i want Ken in here becaus i want to feel the sadness in JMT...until ep 6,Mart failed t make me cry..
I only cry for ML....And Mart only good in ep 2..their force kiss scene look cute but IF AK,it'll be HOT..
Some people said give him a chance..ok i give him a 2nd chance since the 1st & only lakorn of him that i watched was LK..
For me everybody deserves second chances but not for the same mistake...
shoot me if u want...thats what i feel about Mart-JMT-JMT&Pink scene.

anyway,i hope the rating for last night will be better than last week.

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
Honestly,for the first ep..the flashback about JMT & ML,i imagined it was Ken...
The main reason i want Ken in here becaus i want to feel the sadness in JMT...until ep 6,Mart failed t make me cry..
I only cry for ML....And Mart only good in ep 2..their force kiss scene look cute but IF AK,it'll be HOT..
Some people said give him a chance..ok i give him a 2nd chance since the 1st & only lakorn of him that i watched was LK..
For me everybody deserves second chances but not for the same mistake...
shoot me if u want...thats what i feel about Mart-JMT-JMT&Pink scene.

anyway,i hope the rating for last night will be better than last week.
Sorry to disagree, I however think Mart did a great job here..
he didnt make me cry, yet I can feel the dilemma JMT is in...
besides according to the script, JMT is a person who hides his feelings (except in front of his loved ones)..

well... he (and Ann) did make me smile in those cute scenes...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry to disagree, I however think Mart did a great job here..
he didnt make me cry, yet I can feel the dilemma JMT is in...
besides according to the script, JMT is a person who hides his feelings (except in front of his loved ones)..

well... he (and Ann) did make me smile in those cute scenes...
Its ok..everyone hv a different taste right....
Usually,in Anne's lakorn,i'm excited for pra nang scene together..
Like i said in previous comment..they look cute but not hot..
Here for QP,i'm excited for the ghost scene more... :)
Btw, I still enjoying QP....the story not boring like Chaeluey Suk...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the killer is not khun nai yai ming tian mum and its not pei pei and her mum the last part of episode 6 9.9 the uncle's wife Jieb she met paeka and pink ask where is she going
the wife reply she needed to go to see the doctor and she has a red knife that looks like knife stab the dead lizard along with the red qi pao i have a feeling the uncle and his wife has a plan to kill maylee cos they wanted the property of this Trakoon Jao Family and the wife kill maylee cos she's suffer mental illness and jealous of her husband