[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha indeed.mental illness.alice i dont think the killer was the aunt.the killer actually shorter than may lee.n broken bracelet.guess what the step mom lost her bracelet.well we will see everyone story every episode..
n finally we can make assumption.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hahaha indeed.mental illness.alice i dont think the killer was the aunt.the killer actually shorter than may lee.n broken bracelet.guess what the step mom lost her bracelet.well we will see everyone story every episode..
n finally we can make assumption.
the shortest is ming tian mum khun nai yai

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
What about the nice servant that's always around Ann.... She can be a killer too. She knows lot about qi pao and she could put that dress in the room. The killer may have two jade bracelet? One fake and one real? Who ever it is, it will reveal at the end... All the superstitious person from the beginning are not true killer.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't forget the driver to..
He is shorter & bigger than May Lee...lol..
I still suspect JMT's mom, JMS & the uncle......

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What about the nice servant that's always around Ann.... She can be a killer too. She knows lot about qi pao and she could put that dress in the room. The killer may have two jade bracelet? One fake and one real? Who ever it is, it will reveal at the end... All the superstitious person from the beginning are not true killer.
yes the one aren't a true killer are the gay lover of MT brother and pei pei since they are not related to this family Jao Ming Tian family members are mysterious

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
alice
yes..that the reason i suspecting her.but she looks so good.mmm...but the killer was a women.n shorter.i screen capture the killer part..that why i said the killer shorter.maybe maylee refused to marry n reveal her true love..erkkk have to wait.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
also her room near to Pink..
and she's sick...i really want to know what disease??...she's my main suspect with the uncle..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the driver that shorter aren't because his butt lol.the killer was a women butt..hahahaha.
i think the mum she doesn't want any girl with her son and at the way she treated pei pei i feel sorry for her and her mum maybe next episode paeka and pei pei they will help each other trying to find the who's the killer i feel like the killer wanted to kill pei pei too

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
i think the mum she doesn't want any girl with her son and at the way she treated pei pei i feel sorry for her and her mum maybe next episode paeka and pei pei they will help each other trying to find the who's the killer i feel like the killer wanted to kill pei pei too
Really?????JMT's mom sick too??? Now I'm really confuse....Have to go watch it again, try to figure it out who is the real killer and why...

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Omg.... that scene where Paeka and JMT came back from Hong Kong...Pei Pei song Pink wear the jade bracelet.... afterwards Pink took it off.... i felt that sadness within me...when i think of it it makes me teary! OMGG!! You can see Pink was going to cry..chai mai?! But that feeling..she kept it in! Its getting GOOD! <3

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Omg.... that scene where Paeka and JMT came back from Hong Kong...Pei Pei song Pink wear the jade bracelet.... afterwards Pink took it off.... i felt that sadness within me...when i think of it it makes me teary! OMGG!! You can see Pink was going to cry..chai mai?! But that feeling..she kept it in! Its getting GOOD! <3
Yeah, me too. I almost cried. This episode was good, and it's getting better and better. Everybody start to show their character more and more.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
sure i agree. i like when jmt touch pink hand and aay something to make pink excited. i think it get better and better. i think jmt uncle has problems. he act bad behind pink. and maylee and him must have a secret. cant wait for next week. pink is fiant. who does ot? i think it is uncle not pei pei.