[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
i think so. now he start to show his reaction to pink. next eeek many good things happen and will be the end too. pink believes ming tian and koves him back too. i feel sad and proud for maylee that she dares to confess her love for jmt.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
i think so. now he start to show his reaction to pink. next eeek many good things happen and will be the end too. pink believes ming tian and koves him back too. i feel sad and proud for maylee that she dares to confess her love for jmt.
I know, Maylee so brave to do that. Next episode it going to sad, because Ah Wei will get stab. Something will happen to Pink too, because she will be at the hospital.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
why is JMS so mean to Maylee? I get that he doesn't want to marry her but why is he putting his anger out on her as if she's forcing him to marry her? At first I liked him but he's just as much of a jerk as the bad people too. Maylee and Ah Wei should have just ran off together.

And the dad is freaken scary, I'm banking on him being the killer...but then again, would it be too obvious at this point if he was the killer? Maybe they just want us to believe that he's the killer...damn, I wanna know who is!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
why is JMS so mean to Maylee? I get that he doesn't want to marry her but why is he putting his anger out on her as if she's forcing him to marry her? At first I liked him but he's just as much of a jerk as the bad people too. Maylee and Ah Wei should have just ran off together.

And the dad is freaken scary, I'm banking on him being the killer...but then again, would it be too obvious at this point if he was the killer? Maybe they just want us to believe that he's the killer...damn, I wanna know who is!
I know, I was so mad at JMS, if he don't want to marry Maylee just say to his parents. I know his dad it's a mafia, but why does he have to blame Maylee on everything. Next week, Maylee will tell the parents that she don't want to marry JMS, I wonder how is going to turn out. I don't want to think about it, it is going to be very excited.

Today the dad was so scary and mean, but that it's how the mafia should be right?????

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling

Everybody in Jao the family always throw everything to May lee, bully and threat her. I wish May lee was a strong woman like Pink. I feel so bad for her. I wish somebody were there to protect her and stay by her side.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i've been wanting to know who the killer is for a long time! is it really the dad? or could it be that the mom is behind this? even though she acts nice who knows. in the preview for next week's episode mam asks ann to help her get away from the dad because he's crazy. could it be that she's luring ann to kill her? lol my imagination.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah i've been wanting to know who the killer is for a long time! is it really the dad? or could it be that the mom is behind this? even though she acts nice who knows. in the preview for next week's episode mam asks ann to help her get away from the dad because he's crazy. could it be that she's luring ann to kill her? lol my imagination.
the dad and mum they probably joining and get together of this murder the dad control all these killing plan and the mum she's the killer
that is why Ah-vuey told paeka to leave Hong Kong go back to Thailand and stay away from the Jao Family

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
What??!!! i didn't know that the dad is mafia!
the last part,is he hire someone to kill Pink at the hotel??
The part i'm waiting for is next week (the part Pink crying in her room)!! :dance2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance3:

I'm just thinking that whether the dad is the killer or the dad knows the real killer..
Guess,i feel like something wrong with the mom...U know..something like Nongchanai in BBK..
when she's nice...she act sooo nice..when she's bad..she can be a killer..

Hope Ah Wei not die next wek..
Ah Wei,although u are gay..i love u the most in this lakorn...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What??!!! i didn't know that the dad is mafia!
the last part,is he hire someone to kill Pink at the hotel??
The part i'm waiting for is next week (the part Pink crying in her room)!! :dance2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance3:

I'm just thinking that whether the dad is the killer or the dad knows the real killer..
Guess,i feel like something wrong with the mom...U know..something like Nongchanai in BBK..
when she's nice...she act sooo nice..when she's bad..she can be a killer..

Hope Ah Wei not die next wek..
Ah Wei,although u are gay..i love u the most in this lakorn...
i think they are trying to surprise us I feel like the mum and dad both are the killer

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
damn it! someone fast forward time to next week! I can't sleep! I can't concentrate! I just wanna see some more of this lakorn! >_<

Asy

sarNie Immature
Wanna more spoiler?? :tease:
Haha you naughty. NO! lol

Anyway, I read that Vicki posted on her IG Tawanchai Nai Marn Mek will start airing 19th Dec., so it makes Qi Pao ending next week. Haa, I feel like I just started watch this lakorn yesterday!